`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
RW34's BGS Group Submission Round 3--CARDS ARE HERE!

RE: RW34's BGS Group Submission Round 3--Cards have arrived in TX
(02-23-2013, 05:39 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: pm me details for eta on next one...i havent logged on much and totally missed this.
I'll send you an email. Smile

(03-05-2013, 02:09 AM)y2hood Wrote: Figured I'd bump this one since Wendy's 10 day inquisition thread is getting a lot of chatter from this submission Smile

She mentioned hearing positive rumors about the grades. I just got a lens cleaning cloth today for submissions so I'm sure my cards will bring down the class average Tongue
Ha! I doubt it...I know someone who doesn't wipe his cards at all. He seems to get plenty of 9.5's back anyway. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

So counting on the calendar, give or take a day or two lol 45 should be around this Friday? So at the earliest the end of this week and at the latest next week sometime right? I had almost forgotten a card or two I sent off lol

With the first calendar day being the day after she updated this thread that they arrived in Texas, sans 2 (?) holidays, I have this Friday evening circled as the day she should get the email.

And I'm on over night shifts Thursday-Monday meaning I get to sweat it out wondering all weekend. Oh and Fedex doesn't deliver on Mondays...
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(03-05-2013, 11:00 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I'll send you an email. Smile

Ha! I doubt it...I know someone who doesn't wipe his cards at all. He seems to get plenty of 9.5's back anyway. Wink
Meh, I didn't wipe any of mine. On the other hand, the ones I sent were mainly for protection, so I didn't anticipate 9+ grades on any of them anyway...

That being said, I am dying to get them back since I have already forgotten exactly whet I sent in, haha

(03-05-2013, 03:46 PM)y2hood Wrote: With the first calendar day being the day after she updated this thread that they arrived in Texas, sans 2 (?) holidays, I have this Friday evening circled as the day she should get the email.

And I'm on over night shifts Thursday-Monday meaning I get to sweat it out wondering all weekend. Oh and Fedex doesn't deliver on Mondays...
only fedex home delivery doesnt work on mondays,. if they are shipped ground or express then then she could still get them.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

See, this is why I do group subs...no math!! Lol. You all have it figured out for me! Big Grin

I wouldn't remember what I sent if I hadn't put the scans in here. It is more for my sake than showing off!!

RE: RW34's BGS Group Submission Round 3--Guess what's here??!! :)
So...the email has arrived!!

I'll be sending out the results to those who requested them. Please remember that there are some strong folks holding out to see their results on the live break, so don't ruin it for them! (and don't let them cheat by asking you for your email! LOL)

...but I will say, someone is going to be SUPER PLEASED with their.... 10! Big Grin

Jeff, you can hold out!!!
[Image: pic006a.jpg]

Don't remember what I said before, but email me. :-) I can't even remember what I sent in....

(03-07-2013, 09:55 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Don't remember what I said before, but email me. :-) I can't even remember what I sent in....
You said no email, so... no email.

Do not fold like the cheap lawn chair posted above!

Was I in this one? I dont remember. Ugh
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1