Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killed A Set!

Killed A Set!
Good day, Beckett Community!

It has been VERY busy for me lately, and I have benefited in many ways. From personal to hobby, things seem to be falling into place. I would like to send a shout out to Mike (cheifbrody66), Tyler (Duck_Angels87), and Henri (blackhenri) for the fantastic trades that landed me these! I snared the cards from Tyler on eBay, only one of which I bought, and the others were gifts! Henri also sent me the Rejen Lemelin RC as a freebie in our trade, because it was not in the greatest condition.

Also, I received a card from Ryan (rmpaq5) as a gift before his end of our trade came in. Seems that the community has deemed it proper to let me benefit from great generosity! Haha! Thank you all for the great trades and amazing gifts!

The set killer you ask? It's from eBay, and is the last card in the list!

Traders:

[Image: img144_zps4fe91247.jpg][Image: img145_zps9b7a0d19.jpg][Image: img146_zps482f2143.jpg][Image: img147_zps2230efb2.jpg][Image: img148_zps217f7fa2.jpg]

PC:

[Image: img138_zps1c5d866b.jpg][Image: img139_zpsa8c6f0dd.jpg][Image: img140_zps90d4233e.jpg][Image: img141_zpsf1767da8.jpg][Image: img142_zpsec10e807.jpg]

What set is it that I have been working on, you ask yourself? Well, let's just say that it has not been addressed in a LONG time!

2011-12 Crown Royale Scratching The Surface-Jaromir Jagr

[Image: img143_zpsf6cea037.jpg]

BOOM!!! Got it for a load of money, but less than I have seen it for before! Thanks for the look, and if you see anything in the traders that you like, just give me a shout and we can work something out. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Killed A Set!
congrats randi! and to think I cant even finish my YG set!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(01-31-2013, 10:18 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: congrats randi! and to think I cant even finish my YG set!
Haha! Thanks man! What year(s) are you looking for?

Randi

Very nice!!! It was fun (when I was in Halifax) helping and watching you get this set on the go!

Congrats on finishing it man!!!!

Tim
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

oh my god.. finally.. I'm so sick of hearing about that darn Jagr...

um... YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR SIG NOW...

seriously.. congrats.. I know it feels good to kill a tough set
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

You must feel like crap. I mean, what do you do now?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(01-31-2013, 11:11 PM)wickabee Wrote: You must feel like crap. I mean, what do you do now?
LOL!
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

(01-31-2013, 10:21 PM)OilKing Wrote: Very nice!!! It was fun (when I was in Halifax) helping and watching you get this set on the go!

Congrats on finishing it man!!!!

Tim
Actually that was the year previous... which Panini has stated they will never finish. This one was a quicker one to get done, and nowhere near as exciting. Thanks for the congrats!

(01-31-2013, 10:36 PM)phildo37 Wrote: oh my god.. finally.. I'm so sick of hearing about that darn Jagr...

um... YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR SIG NOW...

seriously.. congrats.. I know it feels good to kill a tough set
Phil... Phil... have you been taking Jerk Lessons from Hugh lately (where have you been as of late, Hugh?)? Hehe! Thanks man!
(01-31-2013, 11:11 PM)wickabee Wrote: You must feel like crap. I mean, what do you do now?
Well... I think that I might just go on collecting Jaroslav Halak cards. I might, but you never know! Haha!
(02-01-2013, 01:31 AM)OilKing Wrote: LOL!
Wasn't that funny!

Randi

Finally!!!! Congrats on putting this set to bed!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Randi, congrats on the set killer!!!!