`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - Vote Now - Should I Open or Not, Help Me Decide?!
I say go for number two. Nice to always find someone from Nebraska in here as well. I am right outside of Bellevue.

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - Vote Now - Should I Open or Not, Help Me Decide?!
Open, Always Open!!!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

I would definitely open.

I may have to check out Wes' next time I am in Lincoln.

GBR!

(01-28-2013, 10:58 AM)choleka Wrote: I would definitely open.

I may have to check out Wes' next time I am in Lincoln.

GBR!
Back at ya Cornhusker! His shop has been getting some big pulls lately; I pulled a Topps Chrome Andrew Luck Black Refractor Auto RC. He has a Facebook page with pictures of the people and their pulls. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

Imagination is more important than knowledge...

open until you pull a decent auto or a prizm gold (/10) or finite (1/1). if you get one of those then stop and save the rest of the boxes.

of course, i say that, but if it was me, i'd bust them all...

i usually can't wait to get home to bust my boxes. definitely i would open them all in probably less than a half hour

You also stand a chance that you pull a nice Bernard Pierce. I know he's not a sexy rookie name right now but he has been getting some more playing time recently. All you need is a big play from him, a touchdown, something special and you're sitting on a hot card for sure.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

I agree with everyone you gotta open it....selll what you want to know once its hott cuz just as soon as something else comes along the new product prizm wont be that hott anymore and you wont make as much back on your return.
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

OPEN!

Hello All. Looks like most of you are suggesting that I open, and I appreciate all the feedback! Only 2 more days until the Super Bowl...Go 49ers!
Imagination is more important than knowledge...