Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Blind Trade with Pbean (AMAZING)

Blind Trade with Pbean (AMAZING)
HUGE shout-out to Pbean and Pbean Jr...

Junior recently bought a box of Panini Black and when he realized the biggest hit in his box--Josh Gordon--was a Baylor guy, he and Pbean sent me over a "Blind Trade."

I had no idea what was coming...wasn't even expecting the Gordon, let alone the monster that came with it.

Josh Gordon Gold /99
[Image: JoshGordon_zps9ef9838c.jpg]

Jason Smith Longevity 1/1!!!
[Image: JasonSmith1_1_zpsb020d161.jpg]

Buddy: I shipped your end of the blind trade out a couple of days ago so it should arrive by Spring...don't think it can ever top what you guys sent me, but I hope you like it anyway! Thanks for making my day!!!

RE: Blind Trade with Pbean (AMAZING)
Wow, two very awesome cards. Way to rock pbeans!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

very, very nice... WTG Beans... I wasn't aware blind trading was allowed here, I thought the mods here frowned on that...

Great stuff Pbeans!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(01-18-2013, 01:17 PM)erasertwentytwo Wrote: very, very nice... WTG Beans... I wasn't aware blind trading was allowed here, I thought the mods here frowned on that...
Has nothing to do with Beckett. Among friends we can mail whatever we want to whomever we want. Basically it's a fun thing to do among friends. You are sending something to a friend with no expectation of getting anything good in return. Among friends there is no risk, since even if the cards you receive aren't equivalent in value, you know that you made your friend's day by sending them something they like.

This doesn't work if you care about what you are getting in return (selfish trading.) Only works if you are selfless.

Awesome cards!

Mike

sweet... I have a bunch of items and stuff I will be sending to random members that collect them... I am all for paying it forward... it's nice to know they are all going to a great home...

That is what makes this site and people like the "bean" and "bean jr" special..
Thanks for sharing, great post.....
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

(01-18-2013, 01:48 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Has nothing to do with Beckett. Among friends we can mail whatever we want to whomever we want. Basically it's a fun thing to do among friends. You are sending something to a friend with no expectation of getting anything good in return. Among friends there is no risk, since even if the cards you receive aren't equivalent in value, you know that you made your friend's day by sending them something they like.

This doesn't work if you care about what you are getting in return (selfish trading.) Only works if you are selfless.
Hit the nail on the head there, Serg: 'selfless' is the pbeans in a nutshell. Sweet cards, bud!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(01-18-2013, 04:16 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Hit the nail on the head there, Serg: 'selfless' is the pbeans in a nutshell. Sweet cards, bud!
amen to that, great bunch of guys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75