`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 topps chrome master set

2010 topps chrome master set
Trying to complete this set. Still need a lot of the inserts if anyone has some they would like to trade or sell. I would prefer not to trade a star auto for a bunch of commons (Erick Aybar, Ian Stewart, etc...). All my needs should be listed and up to date if anyone has some they would like to move.

RE: 2010 topps chrome master set
you can give me a look. I bought several boxes of '10 chrome. Not sure I have what you're after, but I'd be glad to give it a go.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Thanks. Found a couple that I needed and sent an offer. If you come across any more that you don't have listed feel free to add them to the trade.

Anyone else?

I just bought a hobby box of 2010 Chrome - haven't added it to ORG yet, but once I do, I'll check against your needs. Is it safe to say you don't need any low end base? Rather not put those in ORG if I don't have to.

Ken

(08-24-2012, 10:37 PM)randall44 Wrote: Anyone else?
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I still need 8 auto's, 38 heritage chrome inserts, 31 national chicle inserts, 26 T-206 inserts, and 37 x-fractor cards for my X-fractor set. The base set is finished, in fact I have 2 extra base sets if anyone would like trade for or buy one, and my refractor set is finished. Just making one last attempt at some trades before I have to start buying.

I have the luke hughes rookie auto if you still need
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

(08-25-2012, 09:55 AM)northflacards Wrote: I have the luke hughes rookie auto if you still need

I still need the Luke Hughes auto but I would probably be more interested in buying than trading for it because I can find it for sale so cheap. I'm hoping to find some people who maybe have 5-10 of the insert commons that I need that they will either trade or sell for cheap.

I bought a ton of that stuff too. I should have a bunch of base few refractors and inserts left if you wanna give me a look. By Master set do you mean just the base and inserts or all refractor sets too?

Very willing to take base in return for sets I am trying to complete. OR Jeter basecards work too. I just dont need very many anymore.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

i have gone thru a case and a half, lmk what autos you still need

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]