Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010 topps chrome master set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trying to complete this set. Still need a lot of the inserts if anyone has some they would like to trade or sell. I would prefer not to trade a star auto for a bunch of commons (Erick Aybar, Ian Stewart, etc...). All my needs should be listed and up to date if anyone has some they would like to move.

you can give me a look. I bought several boxes of '10 chrome. Not sure I have what you're after, but I'd be glad to give it a go.
Thanks. Found a couple that I needed and sent an offer. If you come across any more that you don't have listed feel free to add them to the trade.
Anyone else?
I just bought a hobby box of 2010 Chrome - haven't added it to ORG yet, but once I do, I'll check against your needs. Is it safe to say you don't need any low end base? Rather not put those in ORG if I don't have to.

Ken

(08-24-2012, 10:37 PM)randall44 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else?
I still need 8 auto's, 38 heritage chrome inserts, 31 national chicle inserts, 26 T-206 inserts, and 37 x-fractor cards for my X-fractor set. The base set is finished, in fact I have 2 extra base sets if anyone would like trade for or buy one, and my refractor set is finished. Just making one last attempt at some trades before I have to start buying.
I have the luke hughes rookie auto if you still need
(08-25-2012, 09:55 AM)northflacards Wrote: [ -> ]I have the luke hughes rookie auto if you still need

I still need the Luke Hughes auto but I would probably be more interested in buying than trading for it because I can find it for sale so cheap. I'm hoping to find some people who maybe have 5-10 of the insert commons that I need that they will either trade or sell for cheap.
I bought a ton of that stuff too. I should have a bunch of base few refractors and inserts left if you wanna give me a look. By Master set do you mean just the base and inserts or all refractor sets too?

Very willing to take base in return for sets I am trying to complete. OR Jeter basecards work too. I just dont need very many anymore.
i have gone thru a case and a half, lmk what autos you still need
Pages: 1 2