`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DRAFT CLASS

DRAFT CLASS
I don't know if you guys have done this lately but I was wondering, what draft class has been the most fun to collect over the years?

2012: RGIII, Luck, Tannehill.
2011: Newton, Miller, Dalton, Green.
2010: Bradford, Tebow, Suh.

You guys know this could go on and on. I just want to know who you've had the most fun with busting boxes over the years. Which class made you spend the most money?!?!?

[Image: zPhMb.png]

http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/Joe_Sarmiento/
Go BRONCOS!!! Searching for my first TEBOW auto!

RE: DRAFT CLASS
Id probably go with 2006. Bush, Leinart, Young, Super Mario, Cutler etc. It was a good year then but too bad only one guy lived up to the hype.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(08-18-2012, 08:31 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Id probably go with 2006. Bush, Leinart, Young, Super Mario, Cutler etc. It was a good year then but too bad only one guy lived up to the hype.
That was a good year. As a Broncos fan I went nuts for Cutler. Too bad McDaniels messed it all up.
[Image: zPhMb.png]

http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/Joe_Sarmiento/
Go BRONCOS!!! Searching for my first TEBOW auto!

Out of those 3 years, i'd say 2011. I think that class was overall a great one. This year its luck and RG3 and a huge dropoff after that.
My personal favorite was 2004, with Eli, Big Ben, Rivers, Schaub, Turner, Fitz. . . of course I'm a little biased Smile
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(08-18-2012, 08:52 AM)bselje Wrote: Out of those 3 years, i'd say 2011. I think that class was overall a great one. This year its luck and RG3 and a huge dropoff after that.
My personal favorite was 2004, with Eli, Big Ben, Rivers, Schaub, Turner, Fitz. . . of course I'm a little biased Smile
Ditto that. 2004 was crazy. There were a ton of WRs drafted high as well (none really panned out), plus guys like Michael Turner and Wes Welker who were taken very late in the draft.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Just because Im a Michigan Fan Id have to go with 2008 with like 6 or 7 picked (including the #1 pick) in that draft plus the Lions picked up Calvin Johnson!
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

I'm liking 2012, but then again I probably spent the most money on 2011...

Being im a vikings fan, i have a year that i remember the most

1998 = Moss was the man. Peyton Manning, Curtis Enis, Brian Greise, Fred Taylor, and *gasp* Ryan Leaf. Locally, i still haven't seen a year of collecting like this year

Also the 2011 draft class was something amazing. Cam Newton, Ponder, Gabbert, DeMarco Murray, Von Miller, Jake Locker...you really couldn't go wrong
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

I like the 2010 draft class personally. The qb's haven't panned out yet, but I think it's only a matter of time. Except for Tebow, he's a lost cause lol.

I'll always love my first. The 1995 class. Mcnair. Galloway. Davis. Martin. Collins.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16