`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone besides...

RE: Did anyone besides...
(08-06-2012, 04:29 PM)mq13 Wrote: I really did not walk the floor as much as I wanted too. Got too busy yapping with all the people at ITG and members from various boards. It was huge and I would say at least twice the size of the Expo's in Toronto. But I think you would be better served going to the expo whereas they are 85% Hockey and 15% all others. Where the National is more Baseball & Football. You had to find the hockey dealers and they mostly had GU'd & Autos more than the inserts from what I saw.
so maybe better to make a trip up to the Toronto show, instead?
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

(08-06-2012, 05:54 PM)phildo37 Wrote: so maybe better to make a trip up to the Toronto show, instead?
Yes without a doubt. Deals are better in Toronto than here. Plus if you have never been Toronto is a fun town. HOF, Gretzky's Restaraunt, Yonge Street etc... You will have better luck finding what you need there and more to choose from. JMO
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I have been to the last 3 Nationals in Chicago and I am a bargain box hound and I will say it is far and few between to find any hockey worth writing home about. I really only hit the .10-.50 boxes but I spend all 4 days doing it and come home with more than I can handle but very little is hockey! I would say you are much better off checking out the Expo in my opinion.

Jeremy
CommonGuy Sports

(08-06-2012, 06:28 PM)mq13 Wrote: Yes without a doubt. Deals are better in Toronto than here. Plus if you have never been Toronto is a fun town. HOF, Gretzky's Restaraunt, Yonge Street etc... You will have better luck finding what you need there and more to choose from. JMO
been to Toronto a few times, but it's been a while.. would be nice to go see the HHOF again. I'll plan on a Toronto trip then.. thanks for all the help (everyone)!
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

too bad i couldn't go but down the road

Phil by the way, go to Expo if you want hockey I hate to say it but you will get more selection hockey wise compare to national from what i been told from folks that go to both
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)