Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction

New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say hi. Last Monday, I started as the new Beckett Football (and hockey) editor. You might have seen me posting a few things here and there about some of the blogs I've put up.

I love collecting cards and have been doing it for a long time. In the past week, one of the favorite things to do every day has been reading the forums. I love all the comments about football and products.

Feel free to email me about anything: ideas for the website or magazine, what you want to see, comments on anything, questions (if I don't know, I'll do my best to find out), and really, anything you want.

My email is SusanL@beckett.com

Thanks everyone,
Susan
Beckett Football and Hockey Editor
Email: SusanL@beckett.com
Twitter: @YanxChick

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction
(08-01-2012, 05:05 PM)yanxchick Wrote: Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say hi. Last Monday, I started as the new Beckett Football (and hockey) editor. You might have seen me posting a few things here and there about some of the blogs I've put up.

I love collecting cards and have been doing it for a long time. In the past week, one of the favorite things to do every day has been reading the forums. I love all the comments about football and products.

Feel free to email me about anything: ideas for the website or magazine, what you want to see, comments on anything, questions (if I don't know, I'll do my best to find out), and really, anything you want.

My email is SusanL@beckett.com

Thanks everyone,
Susan
hi, and welcome!!! want your first website idea??? get them to remove the star ratings on the posts... an absolute waste of time... that would make me SO happy...

Welcome Susan Smile
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Welcome aboard!!!

***post #6000*** woohoo

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Hello, nice to meet ya
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

Hello. Beckett works too slow for me anymore so I don't come often. I have a fast connection so it isn't on my end. Pages take sometimes 30 seconds to load...

have fun!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Welcome!!
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

I have to agree with KKG. Something has changed on the site and it is taking for-freakin-ever for pages to load.

Welcome aboard! You should really look for the lid to the can of worms you just opened... Wink
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I agree as well... what is going on with the site being so slow... I have a super fast connection... and it is SUPER SLOW here...

Welcome Aboard
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37