Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santonio Holmes: A Threat?

Santonio Holmes: A Threat?
Hey all-

Spending my night Ebaying and cruising these boards. I stopped by NY Daily News' website and came across an article on Santonio Holmes, and it seems like he has a lot to prove this year. I'm a pretty big Steelers fan and I'll never forget his SB catch in '08 against the Cards.

I was thinking of starting a mini Holmes collection, and I noticed you can get some very low numbered Holmes patches and autos for extremely low prices.

Is this the time to buy Holmes cards? Is there a chance his stuff goes up in value this season? You all know more about the market than me.

Thanks! Discuss..
Photobucket

RE: Santonio Holmes: A Threat?
until he has a real QB to throw it to him....no

Stay away from my holmes 1/1's Big Grin
(07-28-2012, 10:01 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: until he has a real QB to throw it to him....no
And I have to mildly disagree with this. He had sanchez for a couple years and was still one of the most feared WR's in the league. But yes, if he had someone like A-rod he would be absolutely unstoppable.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(07-28-2012, 10:04 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Stay away from my holmes 1/1's Big Grin
And I have to mildly disagree with this. He had sanchez for a couple years and was still one of the most feared WR's in the league. But yes, if he had someone like A-rod he would be absolutely unstoppable.
What has Sanchez proven in three years? That he is a top 20 QB in the league? As for Holmes, maybe he's the most feared WR on the team, thats about it
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(07-28-2012, 10:04 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Stay away from my holmes 1/1's Big Grin
sanchez has regressed incredibly

(07-28-2012, 10:20 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sanchez has regressed incredibly
yeah ik, I'm talking about holmes. just saying that holmes has been doing pretty good for having a bad qb
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(07-28-2012, 10:20 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sanchez has regressed incredibly
I agree... This is why Tebow will have his job by mid season...

(07-28-2012, 10:54 PM)slotman11 Wrote: I agree... This is why Tebow will have his job by mid season...
maybe, except sanchez is more of a qb than tebow

(07-28-2012, 10:01 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: until he has a real QB to throw it to him....no

+1000000000 on this comment. And imma Jets guy Sad

Insert Banner.

I'm pretty sure this is the first time "Santonio Holmes" and "threat" have ever been used seriously in the same sentence.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed