`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got screwed by PayPal/eBay

RE: Just got screwed by PayPal/eBay
The last charge I disputed I also had my money back by the end of the phone call. Don't be rude but don't get off the phone. Refuse to end the call until the matter is handled. It works. Your not wrong here so you should fight it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I love how he says 3/3=1/1 on his listing...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

lol, he deleted the videos.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(07-18-2012, 11:19 PM)the hall Wrote: I love the comment on there calling him out for chargebacking. NICE!!!
did it contain foul language? if so...ummm

hi *waves*

thanks everyone, I will call PayPal today and hopefully get the same results as prior posters (you get your money back) at the end of the conversation. I did try to go to the videos and saw that they were deleted, lol.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Well, you do have his address. Stop by his house and say, "Hi." Then let us know what he says.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I've only had one person claim their money back once via Paypal and saying it was a fraudulent charge. It was 2010 and they bought every Strasburg I had listed. I shipped and then the very next day they filed for their money back. Paypal put the money on hold, I sent them my shipping information/ scans of receipt, and Paypal DID give the buyer their money back, but they made sure they mailed the cards back before they did. However, when all was said and done to end the transaction I had to click on something approving basically that I agreed it was a fraudulent transaction (had to do this to get the alert cleared from my account) and the way it was worded almost seemed like Paypal was making me take fault for their claim.

I just called PayPal and had them look at the relisted item and they immediately gave me back the money that I earned on my sales, $70.00. Smile Thank you everyone for the advice!
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Glad it worked out for you.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Win a few of his auctions. When you get the cards, bend them in half and then file a claim that "item not as described" and they'll refund your money. You won't get your money back, but revenge feels nice

***EDIT - just saw where you got your money back. Congrats***
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]