`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gimme your Mike Trout! :)

Gimme your Mike Trout! :)
I have failed Supercollecting long enough with several different players but I am going to try to Supercollect Mike Trout. ANY cards you have I will be interested in trading for even if I have duplicates so let me know what you have! Smile
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

RE: Gimme your Mike Trout! :)
Not a guy to try to Super Collect. Super Collecting means trying for a copy of everything. I don't see any one person even being able to obtain 25% of the 1/1 Trout will have. Just being true man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(07-15-2012, 12:05 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Not a guy to try to Super Collect. Super Collecting means trying for a copy of everything. I don't see any one person even being able to obtain 25% of the 1/1 Trout will have. Just being true man.
I realize this, but it doesn't hurt to try and be as close as I can!

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

(07-15-2012, 12:21 AM)Drudkh Wrote: I realize this, but it doesn't hurt to try and be as close as I can!
Absolutely! I wish you luck. I was just saying!!! I Super Collected Frank Thomas for 20 years. It was pretty fun in the beginning but around 2000 it got out of hand and its been a long 11 years since. I finally turned my focus just this year. If you have the funds and the will then more power to you.

Not Exactly Trout, but I thought you might be interested... http://www.ebay.com/itm/110916504050?ssP...1555.l2649

(07-15-2012, 12:30 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Absolutely! I wish you luck. I was just saying!!! I Super Collected Frank Thomas for 20 years. It was pretty fun in the beginning but around 2000 it got out of hand and its been a long 11 years since. I finally turned my focus just this year. If you have the funds and the will then more power to you.
I am sure I am gonna be overwhelmed after awhile especially when you look at the type of player Trout's gonna be and how many cards will be released year after year and the guy is only 20! I guess I'll just have to see how it goes.

(07-15-2012, 03:44 AM)Drudkh Wrote: I am sure I am gonna be overwhelmed after awhile especially when you look at the type of player Trout's gonna be and how many cards will be released year after year and the guy is only 20! I guess I'll just have to see how it goes.

If nothing else you'll end up with a solid player collection. Even if it doesn't work out to be a Super Collection.

(07-15-2012, 12:50 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: If nothing else you'll end up with a solid player collection. Even if it doesn't work out to be a Super Collection.
Very True.

Bump!