`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winners and Losers in the Draft

RE: Winners and Losers in the Draft
Watch. Robinson will be a star. Mkg will be a role player for years if ever. I go to a lot of games. I see what we need and its not a mediocre small forward. Im not sayin mkg is horrible. Im just sayin from what ive seen robinson would have been in the right direction. Do you think mkg could start game one? Trob could.
But im no pro so we can only wait and see.ill support mkg fully. But i would have pick trob.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(06-29-2012, 10:46 PM)quavis Wrote: Watch. Robinson will be a star. Mkg will be a role player for years if ever. I go to a lot of games. I see what we need and its not a mediocre small forward. Im not sayin mkg is horrible. Im just sayin from what ive seen robinson would have been in the right direction. Do you think mkg could start game one? Trob could.
But im no pro so we can only wait and see.ill support mkg fully. But i would have pick trob.
I have to disagree here lol. I think MKG is a much better pick than Robinson. I did not like Robinson as the #2 pick. I see Okafor type numbers from him except defensively not as good. MKG fits the team better and brings back something we've missed since they traded Gerald Wallace and that is a player that gives his all and plays with reckless abandon. Worst case scenario he's Wallace but has a really good chance to be a better scorer, I remember Wallace was awful at shooting the Bobcats first season but by the end had developed a decent shot.MKG is also a lock down defender and well with some pretty good players in our division we needed somebody who could play some perimeter defense.

with kg coming back officially (3 years, 34 million!...holy crapola), i actually like the celtics drafting Fab and Sullinger, who are kind of the opposite of each other. Sullinger is the offensive guy, Melo the defensive big. KG can help sullinger with his d, help Melo with his o

also: i guarantee Sullinger's nickname in Boston will be Sully. virtual lock

If we wanted a wallace we could just get wallace. Hes a free agent. And like i said wallace was a star on the poor bobcats but just a role player for others. Mkg will be a role plyer not a star. Trob will be a sar. You know i go to every game right? I might have a good idea about what the bobcats need....
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

nets just signed wallace to a monster contract

you have no idea what kind of a steal sullinger was....he may have been top 5 pick last year but he did get banged around alot and had some nagging injuries the entire year. if boston can put a little toughness and get him to play with some attitude like kg...he is a lock as a 20/10 guy. I feel boston was a big winner in this draft. is ray allen still under contract??

(06-30-2012, 10:25 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: with kg coming back officially (3 years, 34 million!...holy crapola), i actually like the celtics drafting Fab and Sullinger, who are kind of the opposite of each other. Sullinger is the offensive guy, Melo the defensive big. KG can help sullinger with his d, help Melo with his o

also: i guarantee Sullinger's nickname in Boston will be Sully. virtual lock
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(06-29-2012, 09:21 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Quavis, my Kings appreciate your Bobcats letting us have Robinson ... and I couldn't believe Cleveland took Waiters.
As a Rockets fan, I was bummed Sac got Robinson. We were in talks of making a deal for the #5 spot if he wasn't available.

Wellllp. Guess no Dwight Howard this year.
[Image: nvsi7n.png]

(07-01-2012, 10:21 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: you have no idea what kind of a steal sullinger was....he may have been top 5 pick last year but he did get banged around alot and had some nagging injuries the entire year. if boston can put a little toughness and get him to play with some attitude like kg...he is a lock as a 20/10 guy. I feel boston was a big winner in this draft. is ray allen still under contract??
ray is a FA. heat want him, celtics have offered to give him 2/$12, which would be crazy stupid for a guy that doesnt have the ability to play d anymore, has trouble fighting through picks, cant shoot the three as well as he used, who is getting old, lost a step, cant get open like he used to, now has injury issues, etc etc etc etc

(07-01-2012, 11:17 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ray is a FA. heat want him, celtics have offered to give him 2/$12, which would be crazy stupid for a guy that doesnt have the ability to play d anymore, has trouble fighting through picks, cant shoot the three as well as he used, who is getting old, lost a step, cant get open like he used to, now has injury issues, etc etc etc etc
Not to mention he's been playing against the Heat the past few years and the two teams hate each other. Why go to the enemy .

(07-01-2012, 02:06 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Not to mention he's been playing against the Heat the past few years and the two teams hate each other. Why go to the enemy .
actually, ray wants to go to the heat, and lebron wants ray allen. lebron was watching the draft with his kid, and his kid asked "is ray coming to miami?", and lebron responded "i dont know. i hope so"

they offered allen a 2 year year deal reportedly worth 8 million