`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want your Antoine Walkers

I want your Antoine Walkers
Im looking to build up my Antoine Walker collection. Please let me know what ya got, Im looking to mostly trade but I will bust out the paypal if I have to. I know there is not alot of trading going on in the basketball boards but lets try to get some deals done!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: I want your Antoine Walkers
i think i have a stack of stuff of tione,i will scan them and post em tomorrow
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(05-31-2012, 10:33 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: i think i have a stack of stuff of tione,i will scan them and post em tomorrow
sounds great, look forward to seeing them. I will have to take a pic of my Walker collection sometime and post it, I wish he was with Boston for the title they won, he and pierce were fun to watch back in the day.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

You looking for Base i prob have a Ton of Old Celtics base im not really attached too. Might have a few GU as well id be willin to part with.

Check my org. I have some walkers.

Had a second-year auto of him for a LONG time, pulled it back in the day. Traded it away on here awhile ago. Sorry! I'll check for any others though Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Hi,

Have at least one nice one for you. It's this:

1997 Press Pass Double Threat Lotto #LC4B Antoine Walker

I most likely have somewhere between 30-50 cards of his so i'll keep looking today for you & i'll send another message once i find at least a few good ones.

MattWink

(05-31-2012, 11:18 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: You looking for Base i prob have a Ton of Old Celtics base im not really attached too. Might have a few GU as well id be willin to part with.
yeah not worried if i get dups, there is alot of cards im missing. if u have any relics with him and pierce I want those as well. those are my absolute favorite.
thank you to everyone else who replied. I will check orgs, etc this weekend. keep me posted on what ya guys come up with. thanks.

Hi,

I have a 1996 topps finest rc card# 84 theme# A1 also 1997 upper deck spx card# spx2
Both cards are his rc. They are both in excellent condition. Let me know. Thanks

(05-31-2012, 10:33 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: i think i have a stack of stuff of tione,i will scan them and post em tomorrow
did ya have any luck finding em....dig deep in that common box lol!
(05-31-2012, 11:18 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: You looking for Base i prob have a Ton of Old Celtics base im not really attached too. Might have a few GU as well id be willin to part with.
let me know what ya got man...are they in org or are u gonna post them
(06-01-2012, 01:07 PM)holayc Wrote: Hi,

I have a 1996 topps finest rc card# 84 theme# A1 also 1997 upper deck spx card# spx2
Both cards are his rc. They are both in excellent condition. Let me know. Thanks
what are u looking for in trade.