Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I want your Antoine Walkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im looking to build up my Antoine Walker collection. Please let me know what ya got, Im looking to mostly trade but I will bust out the paypal if I have to. I know there is not alot of trading going on in the basketball boards but lets try to get some deals done!
i think i have a stack of stuff of tione,i will scan them and post em tomorrow
(05-31-2012, 10:33 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: [ -> ]i think i have a stack of stuff of tione,i will scan them and post em tomorrow
sounds great, look forward to seeing them. I will have to take a pic of my Walker collection sometime and post it, I wish he was with Boston for the title they won, he and pierce were fun to watch back in the day.
You looking for Base i prob have a Ton of Old Celtics base im not really attached too. Might have a few GU as well id be willin to part with.
Check my org. I have some walkers.
Had a second-year auto of him for a LONG time, pulled it back in the day. Traded it away on here awhile ago. Sorry! I'll check for any others though Smile
Hi,

Have at least one nice one for you. It's this:

1997 Press Pass Double Threat Lotto #LC4B Antoine Walker

I most likely have somewhere between 30-50 cards of his so i'll keep looking today for you & i'll send another message once i find at least a few good ones.

MattWink
(05-31-2012, 11:18 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]You looking for Base i prob have a Ton of Old Celtics base im not really attached too. Might have a few GU as well id be willin to part with.
yeah not worried if i get dups, there is alot of cards im missing. if u have any relics with him and pierce I want those as well. those are my absolute favorite.
thank you to everyone else who replied. I will check orgs, etc this weekend. keep me posted on what ya guys come up with. thanks.
Hi,

I have a 1996 topps finest rc card# 84 theme# A1 also 1997 upper deck spx card# spx2
Both cards are his rc. They are both in excellent condition. Let me know. Thanks
(05-31-2012, 10:33 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: [ -> ]i think i have a stack of stuff of tione,i will scan them and post em tomorrow
did ya have any luck finding em....dig deep in that common box lol!
(05-31-2012, 11:18 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]You looking for Base i prob have a Ton of Old Celtics base im not really attached too. Might have a few GU as well id be willin to part with.
let me know what ya got man...are they in org or are u gonna post them
(06-01-2012, 01:07 PM)holayc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have a 1996 topps finest rc card# 84 theme# A1 also 1997 upper deck spx card# spx2
Both cards are his rc. They are both in excellent condition. Let me know. Thanks
what are u looking for in trade.
Pages: 1 2 3