IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron Auto

Lebron Auto
Just want to see what kind of offers I could pull in for this card Serial #3/5:

[Image: gradednonfootball-1.jpg]

It would have to be a Peyton Manning, Ken Griffey Jr, or Cash.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

RE: Lebron Auto
I have a Peyton Rookie and a Griffey auto in my bucket. See what else you like and I can add Paypal. LMK what value you are putting on it.

(05-28-2012, 11:08 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: Just want to see what kind of offers I could pull in for this card Serial #3/5:

I have this if your interested?

[Image: PeytonManningAUTO.jpg]
photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller

(05-29-2012, 05:57 PM)chaudhrysunny Wrote: I have this if your interested?

[Image: PeytonManningAUTO.jpg]
definitely interested but it would take more than just that.

it would take more then that, really? i havent ever priced peyton autos, but i would figure an ultimate on card inscription auto, would sell for more then a lebron sticker auto?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(05-30-2012, 04:14 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: it would take more then that, really? i havent ever priced peyton autos, but i would figure an ultimate on card inscription auto, would sell for more then a lebron sticker auto?
I was kind of thinking the same thing. That's a truly sick Peyton auto ... I would be all over it if I were the poster ...

(05-28-2012, 11:08 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: Just want to see what kind of offers I could pull in for this card Serial #3/5:

I have a Ken Griffey Jr. card I would be willing to trade. It is in mint condition! Let me know if you want to trade.

(05-30-2012, 04:14 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: it would take more then that, really? i havent ever priced peyton autos, but i would figure an ultimate on card inscription auto, would sell for more then a lebron sticker auto?
I guess you haven't priced them... that card would probably sell for about $150. Feel free to jump in anyone, but I have purchased my fair share of them. As for the Lebron, yes, it is a sticker auto, but it is also only numbered out of 5 and it is graded at a 9. That does demand a little bit more.

Feel free to check out my bucket to see the Peyton autos I have...

(05-30-2012, 05:24 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: I guess you haven't priced them... that card would probably sell for about $150. Feel free to jump in anyone, but I have purchased my fair share of them. As for the Lebron, yes, it is a sticker auto, but it is also only numbered out of 5 and it is graded at a 9. That does demand a little bit more.

Feel free to check out my bucket to see the Peyton autos I have...
i totally agree with you on that one

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

aah. im a peyton hater and i would rather have that than the lebron. imo. but i see them both being 150-200 cards. if it were a 9.5 or 10 i could see up to 350.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]