`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
stp or jsmouser

stp or jsmouser
has anyone heard from either of them? i was in the middle of discussing trades w both of them and then it's just like they vanish?????
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

RE: stp or jsmouser
Sometimes that happens with trades.. You cant take it personal .. I do it sometimes and get it done to me as well.. sometimes your get busy or just plan Forget about it..
You should try to send them PM"s

(05-10-2012, 09:14 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Sometimes that happens with trades.. You cant take it personal .. I do it sometimes and get it done to me as well.. sometimes your get busy or just plan Forget about it..
You should try to send them PM"s
i know that mouser sent me a pm last week and said his internet had been out but it would be fixed last friday. i sent another pm on sat. and still no reply.

stp i've sent two pms to and still no response in almost a week now.

no clue man....just trying to see if anyone else had heard from them.

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

stp420 last logged in on the 8th. jsmouser last logged in on the 9th. You can see if they've read your messages by going to:

Messages -> Tracking (right hand side under folders)

In there, you can see who's read messages you've sent and who hasn't read messages you've sent. I clean mine up from time to time so I don't have to search through much. I'd go look and see if they've responded to your messages.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(05-11-2012, 08:49 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: stp420 last logged in on the 8th. jsmouser last logged in on the 9th. You can see if they've read your messages by going to:

Messages -> Tracking (right hand side under folders)

In there, you can see who's read messages you've sent and who hasn't read messages you've sent. I clean mine up from time to time so I don't have to search through much. I'd go look and see if they've responded to your messages.
just checked. neither of them have opened the messages. guess i'll just keep playing the waiting game. thanks for the tip xstream. had no idea i could do that.

(05-11-2012, 12:24 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: just checked. neither of them have opened the messages. guess i'll just keep playing the waiting game. thanks for the tip xstream. had no idea i could do that.
No problem.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

STP has a bad habit of not communicating. he's over at another trade forum I'm on and never replies to pm's there either.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(05-11-2012, 06:58 PM)taffster74 Wrote: STP has a bad habit of not communicating. he's over at another trade forum I'm on and never replies to pm's there either.
true story. We've had a trade open for multiple months now. Good trader, just a bad communicator. He just has sweet Jordans I'm tryin' to get lol.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-11-2012, 09:17 PM)buckunteer Wrote: true story. We've had a trade open for multiple months now. Good trader, just a bad communicator. He just has sweet Jordans I'm tryin' to get lol.
he's got some melo autos that i want also. lol.

Don't know if his name is he same on eBay, but if so, I talked to him 10 minutes ago...