`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trader

New Trader
hello everyone I have recently sold all my collection, but I just couldnt stay away from the hobby. i have a pretty sparatic collection right now, but I am looking for Kobe and Thunder.
If you want to take a look at what I have here is my photobucket.

http://s1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc43...e%20Cards/

RE: New Trader
Check out my Kobe trade thread.

check me for the favors and the gold standard bulls base.

[Image: newsig3.jpg]

That shaq is sweet rick, you didn't have a link in your earlier PM to me. Your AVATAR IS SICK!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(05-03-2012, 03:44 PM)num1sunsfan Wrote: check me for the favors and the gold standard bulls base.

Sent offer
(05-03-2012, 03:38 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Check out my Kobe trade thread.

Sorry I would have to come off too much for the Kobe's, if you want to make an offer I would be open to it.
(05-03-2012, 06:24 PM)got watcha want Wrote: That shaq is sweet rick, you didn't have a link in your earlier PM to me. Your AVATAR IS SICK!!!
Thank you Caleb. I thank you for getting me into this! And the Shaq is open for trade, lol!!!

How does $12 dlvd sound?

I've got a sale thread with a Kobe lot in it. I might break it up if you needed me to.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-04-2012, 12:24 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: How does $12 dlvd sound?
dont think so at this time. Thanks though.

(05-04-2012, 04:59 PM)dntuwsh Wrote: dont think so at this time. Thanks though.
If it helps, I can drop to $10.

Interested in a couple of your Jordan cards. I ahve some Kobe and a lot of Durant. Send me a PM and I can let you know what I have because my organize is not updated. Thanks!

[Image: Nick.jpg]