`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went to a Local Card Show...

RE: Went to a Local Card Show...
OKay Mark... now we are going to have words! You pick up that SICK Halak patch, AND ARE KEEPING IT?!?!?! Now I'm upset! Haha! Amazing cards, Mark! Of course, my favorite of the bunch stands out CLEARLY, but I love the Habs Mem, and the Brayden Schenn STS as well. If you ever look to move the Halak and Schenn STS, you know where to find me. So glad to see that you could not stay away from us for too long!

Randi

(04-14-2012, 08:32 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Did you go to Gibraltar? If so, that Cal O'reilly is for me, right?
No a Local Mall here in South New Jersey.
(04-14-2012, 09:01 AM)705-janveaux Wrote: wow, too funny i was just trying to pin done my all time fav goalie lastnight,
low and behold ol'bill's stairing me in the face. pm me lmk what you need for it.
I will get back to you by tomorrow night.
(04-14-2012, 12:51 PM)rayeates Wrote: Okay Mark... now we are going to have words! You pick up that SICK Halak patch, AND ARE KEEPING IT?!?!?! Now I'm upset! Haha! Amazing cards, Mark! Of course, my favorite of the bunch stands out CLEARLY, but I love the Habs Mem, and the Brayden Schenn STS as well. If you ever look to move the Halak and Schenn STS, you know where to find me. So glad to see that you could not stay away from us for too long!

Randi
As soon as I saw it I picked it up with the intention of trading it you you. But then I saw #13 and had to put it to my collection. The odd part is I picked up a total of 3 #'d 13 cards on the 13th. The Football one is 13/13. What the odds of that. Do you need a Couturier STS? I saw one there but I did not need it.
I will respond to all trades offers by the end of the weekend.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

That Clarke/Couturier looks just like the one I sold to a guy who does shows in Philly. Great pick ups!

(04-14-2012, 03:44 PM)mq13 Wrote: As soon as I saw it I picked it up with the intention of trading it you you. But then I saw #13 and had to put it to my collection. The odd part is I picked up a total of 3 #'d 13 cards on the 13th. The Football one is 13/13. What the odds of that. Do you need a Couturier STS? I saw one there but I did not need it.
I will respond to all trades offers by the end of the weekend.
I need the Couturier! If you pick it up, I would surely love to land it from you! Thanks for keeping me in mind!

Randi

Very nice pickups - Thanks for the pics.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

amazing pick ups at your local mall show

you are lucky to have that much hockey at a show

congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

i would have to say that you got some great pick ups, very nice patch cards

some nice pick ups
[Image: testcopy.jpg]
2010-11 Dominion Base 86/230
2011-12 Artifacts 183/242
2011-12 UD Series 1 250/250
2011-12 Canvas 83/120
Bucket

(04-14-2012, 06:16 PM)alto4life Wrote: That Clarke/Couturier looks just like the one I sold to a guy who does shows in Philly. Great pick ups!
What is his name?
Thank you everyone for the nice comments.

Randi, I will LYK tonight if I can get that STS for you. Do you have a list of what you need?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I have no idea! Haha. He usually has racks of all sports gu/mem/au/rc

(04-15-2012, 08:03 AM)mq13 Wrote: What is his name?
Thank you everyone for the nice comments.

Randi, I will LYK tonight if I can get that STS for you. Do you have a list of what you need?