`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOOD TRADER GONE BAD (BmoreDirtyBirdz89)

GOOD TRADER GONE BAD (BmoreDirtyBirdz89)
Does anyone know what is going on with this trader...he was a good a trader before and now it looks like I am out of some cards in a trade. This really blows...first I get screwed by Jakelovescards and now nBmoreDirtyBirdz89...so if you get a trade offer from him...please be careful.

RE: GOOD TRADER GONE BAD (BmoreDirtyBirdz89)
How long has it been?
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

We completed a trade several months back, and I never got my cards. That is what happens when I try trading on other boards here, I guess.

(04-09-2012, 09:25 PM)capncush Wrote: How long has it been?
He received my cards on the March 10th...after that...he said my cards where already mailed and on the way but until now...nothing...its just frustrating...I even message him asking if he will send or if I should just count it as a loss...but no replies...that is why it blows!

I just bought a card for $12 from a guy named dirtybirdy on blowout. Now I look and the guy has 0 feedback and has one negative and one positive. I hope I get it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

The thing is I had traded with him in the past and it was all good and now he just decides to screw me...go figure.

Bosoxfan: I hope you reported him to Floydtown...to my surprise he still logs in because you can see it in his profile...I guess he is just checking who else he can screw since the MODs are still investigating and have not banned him yet.

Derek...I hope it is not the same guy and you get your card...

(04-09-2012, 09:40 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: The thing is I had traded with him in the past and it was all good and now he just decides to screw me...go figure.

Bosoxfan: I hope you reported him to Floydtown...to my surprise he still logs in because you can see it in his profile...I guess he is just checking who else he can screw since the MODs are still investigating and have not banned him yet.

Derek...I hope it is not the same guy and you get your card...
I PM'd the guy on blowout and he claims he is new and just took over a friends account. Hmmm...sound fishy.

(04-09-2012, 09:52 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I PM'd the guy on blowout and he claims he is new and just took over a friends account. Hmmm...sound fishy.
Yeah kinda fishy...wish you had an address so that we could compare...pm me if you do.

(04-09-2012, 09:54 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Yeah kinda fishy...wish you had an address so that we could compare...pm me if you do.
I don't but may have a name, let me check the Paypal.

I traded with him late last year and it took nearly 6 weeks to get my cards. Then he said he forgot he didn't have one (a $50 auto that was part of a $60 deal) and resent me mine back.

(04-09-2012, 09:18 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Does anyone know what is going on with this trader...he was a good a trader before and now it looks like I am out of some cards in a trade. This really blows...first I get screwed by Jakelovescards and now nBmoreDirtyBirdz89...so if you get a trade offer from him...please be careful.