`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT : suggestions for winning bidder...

OT : suggestions for winning bidder...
Listed my certified immortals Dan Marino nlf logo shield 1/1 on the other site and sold it on Monday 4/2...took only like 12 hours for someone to accept my counter of $575...listed that buyer needed to pay in 5 days in the auction but herd nothing from the winner....emailed then and the response I got was could I wait till the 12 to get paid and I would get 5 stars all the way across and if not I could relist it....should I wait for them even though it clearly stated must pay on 5 days or should I realistic and file a non paying bidder? They knew they didn't have the money to begin with so why accept my offer if you cannot pay....all comments would be helpful...thanks.
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: OT : suggestions for winning bidder...
I'd wait... but if he doesn't pay, block him, report him to eBay, then relist it.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I would wait, i have asked sellers to wait until payday for me...but usually i ask before purchasing
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(04-06-2012, 09:13 PM)all day baby Wrote: I'd wait... but if he doesn't pay, block him, report him to eBay, then relist it.
What is really killing me is I needed the money and that is why I did it....if I wait, my bills will be late....if the person paid on time, I would have made it no problem but now I have to scrounge.....
(04-06-2012, 09:14 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: I would wait, i have asked sellers to wait until payday for me...but usually i ask before purchasing
That's the way I feel...you know if you have the money....so why bid if you don't....I also understand that some people don't want to let a card pass them by but still don't bid if you can't pay ...no?
Bucket

It is a tough call usually I would say just wait it out but if you need the money then surely the buyer would understand that you need to relist it, since in fact you said to pay within 5 days.

(04-06-2012, 09:44 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: It is a tough call usually I would say just wait it out but if you need the money then surely the buyer would understand that you need to relist it, since in fact you said to pay within 5 days.
Hmmmmm...good point
Bucket

I think you should take my $200 and mcfadden cards Wink
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Well sometimes stuff comes up so guess it's up to you. Did he contact you and tell you this or did you contact him and ask where my money was. It's a pretty good price so why not wait until the 12th? Once the 13th hits file the unpaid item and relist. That way you're not out anything but time. Pretty sure they refund the listing price and seller fees when this happens. If you think you could get more file it right away after 5 days and move on. How confident are you that he will pay?
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(04-06-2012, 09:48 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I think you should take my $200 and mcfadden cards Wink
Would bud but a McFadden nameplate letter from 2008 sp threads /19 went for only $20...think I could use the $575 more but will keep it in mind...
Bucket

That's a tough call. If you are already going to be late on your bills you might as well wait, because you will defiantly be late if you relist right? I would defiantly say something about not paying on time when you leave feedback, so other sellers will know.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.