`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What should I do about this card? (eBay)

What should I do about this card? (eBay)
I bought this card. Says nothing about damage and I couldn't tell from the pic but it has two deep dings in it. Can u see them? Should I send it back? Ask for money back? I've never had this problem?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260986011162?ssP..._500wt_922
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

RE: What should I do about this card? (eBay)
Dude...just keep the card...sellers had this posted:

This auction is for a beautiful card of the Jaguars young wide receiver Taylor Price. Nice 4 color patch!!!
Message me with any questions, no international bidders please.

I guess you should have messaged him for questions...nowhere does it say it is in mint condition...I'd say just learn from it and ask questions next time...in my opinion.

well he didnt list a condition (may have known it and didnt wanna list a condition hoping it would slide through) so you cant hold that against him, but i would at least try to work something with him if possible. just be careful what words you use. ebay sellers have been on edge lately it seems in my experience
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Kinda crap from the seller - I usually "eat" the card with damage but if I sell it I always disclose the imperfections. "soft corners" "edges showing white" "marks near patches" etc....
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(04-02-2012, 09:14 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Dude...just keep the card...sellers had this posted:

This auction is for a beautiful card of the Jaguars young wide receiver Taylor Price. Nice 4 color patch!!!

I guess you should have messaged him for questions...nowhere does it say it is in mint condition...I'd say just learn from it and ask questions next time...in my opinion.

Well I guess it's okay if I start selling trashed cards as long as I don't state it's perfect then.

It should be disclosed if it has damage.

I'd just send it back but I really wanted this card ya know.

(04-02-2012, 09:14 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Dude...just keep the card...sellers had this posted:

I guess you should have messaged him for questions...nowhere does it say it is in mint condition...I'd say just learn from it and ask questions next time...in my opinion
The above is Complete BS.

I would contact the seller ASAP. The auction says no returns, but it IS protected under eBay's Buyer Protection Plan. To not disclose damage is totally d-baggery, and you will win the case.

HOWEVER... it was only $10. Do you want to spend the time dealing with it? I could go either way at that price, but you may feel differently.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Are you the seller??? I agree with the others. Should have mentioned the damage. No mention of condition leads people to believe the card is in good condition not damaged. Send it back and get your money back. You'll eat the $1.64 to send it back but atleast you'll get $11 back to buy another one. Be sure to return with DC.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Well my only issue is the next price /25 gold is at 69.99 lol

(04-02-2012, 10:35 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Well my only issue is the next price /25 gold is at 69.99 lol
this is where it gets interesting then? doesnt it?....for $11..i eat the card..SHRED his feedback and sleep very well until i can afford to upgrade the dinger.
Smile
just my opinion though
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I hate giving bad feedback but shipping was terrible too lol