`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What should I do about this card? (eBay)

RE: What should I do about this card? (eBay)
I always post on my auctions "items are nm-mint to mint condition unless stated otherwise

(04-02-2012, 11:07 PM)cody_allen Wrote: I hate giving bad feedback but shipping was terrible too lol
dude..i sell alot on there.i buy alot MORE on there...i ship fast in a rigid holder..bubble and DC#..item is as DESCRIBED..when i buy i want the same treatment...if a seller skrews you..Whack em'! their feedback protects future buyers...you gotta tell it like it is too..like:
"card had 2 dings and werent in discription" and leave 2 stars on one or all of the lines..
i do....life is too short
what are they going to do? block you?....lucky you then!
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(04-02-2012, 11:17 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: what are they going to do? block you?....lucky you then!
Smile
He's right. The seller can't leave negative feedback for you anymore.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I don't see the damage in the photo on line, wonder if it got damaged in shipment? You stated it had poor shipping. If its factory damage and not shipping you can try and get with the card co to replace factory damage. Lot of hassel all around for $10.00.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(04-02-2012, 09:14 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Dude...just keep the card...sellers had this posted:

This auction is for a beautiful card of the Jaguars young wide receiver Taylor Price. Nice 4 color patch!!!
Message me with any questions, no international bidders please.

I guess you should have messaged him for questions...nowhere does it say it is in mint condition...I'd say just learn from it and ask questions next time...in my opinion.
Reluctantly, I have to agree with this response. He sent you exactly what he advertised. You don't buy a used car without asking questions, why would a used card be any different?

(04-03-2012, 02:08 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: Reluctantly, I have to agree with this response. He sent you exactly what he advertised. You don't buy a used car without asking questions, why would a used card be any different?
You guys must not use eBay that much. The item doesn't match the picture, so he can claim "Item not as described" or "Item damaged". Either way, eBay says in the auction that they offer protection, so he can get his money back, should he opt to return it.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(04-02-2012, 09:14 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Dude...just keep the card...sellers had this posted:

This auction is for a beautiful card of the Jaguars young wide receiver Taylor Price. Nice 4 color patch!!!
Message me with any questions, no international bidders please.

I guess you should have messaged him for questions...nowhere does it say it is in mint condition...I'd say just learn from it and ask questions next time...in my opinion.
Would anyone here describe a card as beautiful if it had two dings? I wouldn't think of asking if a card is mint if it is described as beautiful.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Well the thing si know it was there before shippin because if you know it's there u Can see it in the pic. But if you didn't see it in person u couldn't tell. The big ding is righ above the serial number and the second is about a half inch above the number 17 on the bottom right. They are much worse than it looks in the pic.
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

2010 FINEST WERE VERY WELL KNOWN FOR DENTS AND DIMPLES. SELLER DID NOT LIST A CONDITION SO PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE ASKED (OF COURSE HE SHOULD HAVE MADE IT KNOWN IN THE DISCRIPTION). I BOUGHT ONE A MONTH OR SO AGO AND IT WAS IN TERRIBLE SHAPE BUT I JUST TOOK THE HIT AND LEFT HIM POSITIVE FDBK BECAUSE IT WAS VERY SIMILAR TO THIS SITUATION (LOW PRICE AND NO ITEM DISCRIPTION). STILL A VERY NICE CARD AND AGAIN NOT UNCOMMON FOR 2010 FINEST TO HAVE DENTS AND DIMPLES. I TRY TO AVOID AND ITEM THAT DOES NOT LIST SOME TYPE OF CONDITION.
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

Literally its a $10 card, take the loss. If you can't afford it, then you shouldn't be collecting. Guy could actually play in Jax and it was a good deal regardless cuz its a gold ref.