`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to Beckett

Shoutout to Beckett
Thank you very much for the OPG! Greatest thing to happen to someone who owns a shop or does shows. I literally have priced out a couple thousand cards today that probably would have taken me a couple weeks using the Mag ( And because the mag has basically nothing in it anymore ). So I know alot of people get upset when they have one card that is not listed in there but when you have to price alot of stuff in a short amount of time its a savior.

Thanks Beckett,

Sincerely,
Someone who procrastinated way to much the past month
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Shoutout to Beckett
good luck at Chantily.... maybe I'll catch you at the National in August.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

RE: Shoutout to Beckett
(03-26-2012, 09:54 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: good luck at Chantily.... maybe I'll catch you at the National in August.
Yeah we decided not to set up this year...way to much money for the week being there. Ill be there for probably 3 of the days. Just going to buy and maybe unload some unneeded inventory...were selling off almost all of our commons in a couple weeks. I want to get out inventory under a million cards. The crap just sits there so might as well turn it into some nice stuff. (Ill try and leave you some steelers at the national lol)
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS