`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UGH!! Just gotta vent a little.

UGH!! Just gotta vent a little.
So I ordered a DRC auto off of that other site, nothing expensive or fancy. But I finally got the card today(12 days after the sale) without a word from the seller. He charged $3 for shipping and shipped in a PWE! I know it's a cheap card, but charging $3 for a PWE?! I'm tempted to leave negative or at least neutral feedback

RE: UGH!! Just gotta vent a little.
i would maybe contact them to get a partial refund, if they aren't willing to work with you, then yeah, neutral at the least imo
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(03-26-2012, 03:37 PM)redskins316 Wrote: i would maybe contact them to get a partial refund, if they aren't willing to work with you, then yeah, neutral at the least imo
+1. always contact first and give them a chance to make it right
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(03-26-2012, 03:39 PM)rgf17 Wrote: +1. always contact first and give them a chance to make it right
I sent him a message today about it. That extra $2 could buy me another DRC card! lol

(03-26-2012, 03:37 PM)redskins316 Wrote: i would maybe contact them to get a partial refund, if they aren't willing to work with you, then yeah, neutral at the least imo
It worked for me. Got a brees auto like that. I contacted the seller and told them about bubble mailers and they should prob start using them, especialy if they are going to charge 3bucks to ship and the card was high dollar card. The card was fine, but they have collectors that are anal when it comes to cards and will ding your rating across the board. I got a thank you for the advise, with a "this was the first time I sold a card", and got 2 bucks back.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(03-26-2012, 03:40 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I sent him a message today about it. That extra $2 could buy me another DRC card! lol
yeah no kidding. i totally understand that. if it wasnt for shipping charges i could double my derek anderson and my sons josh morgan pc's for under a couple hundred bucks. with shipping probably over 500 bucks.

Did you receive the card in the condition described? Did he describe some other form of shipment?

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(03-26-2012, 03:52 PM)jonathani Wrote: Did you receive the card in the condition described? Did he describe some other form of shipment?

JonathanI
It was in good condition but he charged $3 for shipping and only paid as much as a stamp, that's cheap IMO

I got one the other day that had the card in bubble wrap. No top loader. No penny sleeve. Just bubble wrap. Seller said he "the card was so thick, there wasn't a card holder or sleeve big enough". (Wasn't even a Sweet Spot helmet card). As with yours, luckily it was OK, but c'mon, sellers, let's try a little common sense here.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(03-26-2012, 04:02 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I got one the other day that had the card in bubble wrap. No top loader. No penny sleeve. Just bubble wrap. Seller said he "the card was so thick, there wasn't a card holder or sleeve big enough". (Wasn't even a Sweet Spot helmet card). As with yours, luckily it was OK, but c'mon, sellers, let's try a little common sense here.
one of mine today came between two pieces of cardboard. no damage, but just cardboard? some people....