`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick the winner- Sunday at Phoenix

Pick the winner- Sunday at Phoenix
Who ya got? I hate to be a homer (well, not really), but Cousin Carl is at home in Phoenix, Vegas and Fontana...When did Bristol get thrown in the schedule so early? That doesn's seem right.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: Pick the winner- Sunday at Phoenix
My pick is Dale Jr. each and every week lol.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

I believe Bristol was the 3rd race starting last year.

I too will be a homer but I have stats for my being so.
JJ's avg finish @ PHX is 5.4 and thats out of 17 races! With 4 wins & 14 top 10's & 11 top 5's!!
Who goes to a place 17 times and has 11 top 5's? Im sure its prolly been done before but thats great racing for any driver at any track...
Now that Ive jinxed him Im sure he will crash on lap 2, lol. Ryan made me do it Wink
But I bet my JJ collection against anyone elses he dont hit a jet dryer. Any takers...? Big Grin
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

ummmmm....Hamlin baby or at least Team Gibbs
Photobucket

Jeff Gordon, every week.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(03-02-2012, 11:20 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I believe Bristol was the 3rd race starting last year.

I too will be a homer but I have stats for my being so.
JJ's avg finish @ PHX is 5.4 and thats out of 17 races! With 4 wins & 14 top 10's & 11 top 5's!!
Who goes to a place 17 times and has 11 top 5's? Im sure its prolly been done before but thats great racing for any driver at any track...
Now that Ive jinxed him Im sure he will crash on lap 2, lol. Ryan made me do it Wink
But I bet my JJ collection against anyone elses he dont hit a jet dryer. Any takers...? Big Grin
Well you definitely got me there...I checked, and in 15 starts, Carl's average finish is a salty 12.27, with 1 win, 10 top 10's and 6 top 5's.

But.... Carl has his crew chief, because when the #99 team cheats, they cheat well enough not to get caught! :-) I've never heard Osbourne tell Carl to smash his car up if he wins....over the radio waves....for the world to hear. Oh, and Carl isn't 23 points in the hole going into the 2nd race of the year... And Rousch didn't need to scratch out a $100,000 check to Bob Osbourne that wasn't part of his salary package.

But judging from the past few years, with the championships and AP Male Athlete of the Year and so on, I guess the #48 team certainly proved wrong the notion of "cheaters never win"!

There... I feel better. Stinking Jimmie Johnson.

Stewart haas all day

(03-03-2012, 07:15 PM)randyrscott Wrote: Stewart haas all day
Yup! Newman runs very well here! GO RYAN #39!

(03-03-2012, 05:54 PM)ryancholden Wrote: Well you definitely got me there...I checked, and in 15 starts, Carl's average finish is a salty 12.27, with 1 win, 10 top 10's and 6 top 5's.

But.... Carl has his crew chief, because when the #99 team cheats, they cheat well enough not to get caught! :-) I've never heard Osbourne tell Carl to smash his car up if he wins....over the radio waves....for the world to hear. Oh, and Carl isn't 23 points in the hole going into the 2nd race of the year... And Rousch didn't need to scratch out a $100,000 check to Bob Osbourne that wasn't part of his salary package.

But judging from the past few years, with the championships and AP Male Athlete of the Year and so on, I guess the #48 team certainly proved wrong the notion of "cheaters never win"!

There... I feel better. Stinking Jimmie Johnson.

LOL, youre just mad cause Carl has Mark Martin disease. 2nd place is the first loser.
And yeah, the only reason the 48 team has all those championships and wins is because they cheated...
NASCAR just overlooked it until now. Big Grin
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-04-2012, 01:00 AM)the great 48 Wrote: LOL, youre just mad cause Carl has Mark Martin disease. 2nd place is the first loser.
And yeah, the only reason the 48 team has all those championships and wins is because they cheated...
NASCAR just overlooked it until now. Big Grin
That's funny, because I was going to close my rant with a "2nd Place sucks"... I thought in desperation I'd try to save face. Mark Martin Disease. ouch!!!