`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can everyone who traded with me this past week please read

RE: Can everyone who traded with me this past week please read
(02-24-2012, 02:07 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Thanks guys. I just hate making everyone wait and feel its only fair to update all of you. I am hopeing we can get her that infusion tomorrow ! She needs iron REALLY bad. She has only 18% saturation levels and that's really bad. Most people have 90-100% levels. It is making her so tired she can barley walk around and failnts at the drop of a hat. I guess the Drs here don't want to mess with a dialysis patient because of liability. Bunch of crap really. But like I said I found her an internist that ordered it thank God. I am going to run to the store and PO in the morning. Thanks for all the kind words and patience with me guys.
My mother had to have iron transfusions last year. They never did know why her levels kept dropping, but now they seem to hold steady.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

No worries man. Take care, hang in there, and come hang out on the boards when you need a laugh.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(02-24-2012, 09:07 AM)ryancholden Wrote: No worries man. Take care, hang in there, and come hang out on the boards when you need a laugh.
Thanks buddy ! There has been some good stuff on here lately ! It's like free soap opera tv !!

UPDATE I got them out today ! But for those who had the 07 fleer mini die cuts I have to mail them separately on Monday, I didn't think you would want to wait any longer for the other cards and I can't find the box they are in. I will search them all this weekend and ship them on Monday !

(02-23-2012, 11:47 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know what's up. First I always mark my cards shipped after I pull and package them. I mail the next day normally. As many of you know my wife is sick.this week has been hectic and trying to say the least ! She in need of an infusion and we can not get a dr. Here where we live to just order the stupid thing. The dr. In Denver have no ordering rights at our local hospital where it has be done. She is getting sicker each day because she needs this badly. So I have been chasing down Dr.s all week trying to get this done. I found one today and got her in. He ordered the infusion and now we wait for the infusion center to call with a time ! Anyways I just wanted all of you to know that I will get to the post office tomorrow morning and get these packages out ! I'm really sorry for the delay and I don't want any confusion because I marked them shipped already. Like I said I do that when I package them so I know who's is done and who still needs done and I always mail the following day. Thanks for understanding guys.
Family is more important. Take all the time you need, we'll pray for her.

[Image: bigdawg2.png]
Also collecting Ripken Jr, Barry Bonds and Griffiey Jr.

Jake,

Take care of your wife and don't worry about shipment of trades until you have the time. I hope the best for your wife and you. I couldn't imagine being in your shoes right now. Card trading to me would seem so insignificant as family is so much more valuable. If you have to take a month before mailing my end please do so. Your family comes first and I will not hold that against you. You're an asset to this community. Spend your valuable time with your wife instead of Post Office lines.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Hope everything works out well with your wife!

The cards will get here when they get here. Take care of that family first. Thanks for the update

Hey buddy. It's not a problem at all. I hope your wife starts to get better and everything works out. Know we are all praying for you and your family.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

I'll be praying for your wife and for you and the family. Osama care stinks I know. I was supposed to get word today on my dad heart surgery and Medicare didnt even talk to the doctors now we have to wait untill Monday on there approval for the surgery.
Like everyone here has said cards come way before family. I expect to leave Tomorrow or Sunday so right now I am trying to finish up some trades before I leave for the week
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Hey Jake, hope all is on the upswing that your wife is in good spirits. You've got nothing to worry about here. Take care of what's important.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*