Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On A Trading Note

On A Trading Note
Hello Beckett Community!

I have been fortunate enough to have had MANY fantastic trades with the wonderful members of this community over the past couple of months, and for that I am extremely grateful! Thank you all very much! There is one thing that caught my attention while I was trading, though... a percentage of the cards that I have in my Org. (about 7% of the low-ended items) are not in my possession. This boggles me, and I don't know why it is... so I will be redoing the lower-end of my Org. to update what I do and don't have to trade. I will not be adding most base cards, as I don't like to trade them (I will usually send out your needs for free, or next to nothing), but the inserts and what-not will be in there! Thanks again to the fantastic traders here in our great community!

Randi

RE: On A Trading Note
Thank you Randi!! Good luck withe the re-organizing.....it is a tedious task. I know we haven't traded yet but I know from others and from your posts that you are a class act.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

I can vouch for the fact that Randi won't trade base. It doesn't mean he won't get base to you, he just doesn't trade them and I thank him and my 10-11 Victory set thanks him.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Big ups Randi, always a pleasure trading with you brother!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

Thank you gentlemen for the great compliments! I have gotten quite a bit done... and I am only on the Calgary Flames (working alphabetically! Haha!)!!! This will take a while! If anyone needs any base for their sets, and they think that I might have some, please do not hesitate to ask!

Randi

Randi, I think it happened with some of the new updates they did a couple of months ago ( the one with the conditional pricing ). I noticed this also because i had a bunch of cards I had already traded away show back up in my org. I know how much fun your having with it Smile . Are you going to be putting together the Crown Royale base set this year?? If not would love to try and get some of the base off you.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(02-17-2012, 01:47 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Randi, I think it happened with some of the new updates they did a couple of months ago ( the one with the conditional pricing ). I noticed this also because i had a bunch of cards I had already traded away show back up in my org. I know how much fun your having with it Smile . Are you going to be putting together the Crown Royale base set this year?? If not would love to try and get some of the base off you.
I am not a set builder, so they will be available. I would, however, ask for something in return for those bad-boys! Haha! The Sedin's are both going for $4+ on eBay... and better players are going for more! It's pretty close to absurd! As for the base that I have right now...

1-Corey Perry
6-Brad Marchand
10-Ryan Miller
11-Tyler Ennis
17-Cam Ward
19-Jonathan Toews
29-Kari Lehtonen
30-Henrik Zetterberg
55-Zach Parise
61-Brandon Dubinsky
72-Ray Whitney
94-Alex Ovechkin
121-Thomas Steen Legend
132-Colton Sceviour RC

Let me know what you need, and what you think we can work out!

Randi

Well I still have the Halak Limited /99 just sitting in my org waiting on you Smile . I'll see what else I might have.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(02-17-2012, 02:09 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Well I still have the Halak Limited /99 just sitting in my org waiting on you Smile . I'll see what else I might have.
Sweet! Haha! We will surely be able to work something out! Thanks, Walt!

Randi

I have noticed that it has been a problem with my org too. Ever since the last update, cards that were traded away i now have 2 of them in my org, one with zero's across the board, than the same card below it with a HAS / Trade filled out as 1. Its like my trades never happened.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches