Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage pickups by RADAR,,,,,SCANS...3/14/12
Photo 
Vintage pickups by RADAR,,,,,SCANS...3/14/12
Hope I can keep this thread going, will update when I have something different...Mel

[Image: scan0038.jpg]
[Image: scan0039.jpg]

I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Vintage pickups by RADAR,,,,,SCANS...2/15/12
Very interested in the Spahn...

Also like the Aaron, but the Spahn is what I'm really interested in.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

I bet those '63's trade well this year because of Heritage.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

You had some pretty good trade material, I'll see what we can do...Mel

(02-15-2012, 11:41 PM)krykslr Wrote: Very interested in the Spahn...

Jason, I forgot to send those Fire Trucks for your son, remind me next time please.

Hadn't thought about the Heritage tie-in, you could be right. Maybe I should get that stuff listed...Mel

(02-16-2012, 12:02 AM)beatles guy Wrote: I bet those '63's trade well this year because of Heritage.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(02-16-2012, 12:03 AM)radarblip Wrote:
Jason, I forgot to send those Fire Trucks for your son, remind me next time please.

Hadn't thought about the Heritage tie-in, you could be right. Maybe I should get that stuff listed...Mel
Hey no big deal Mel. You know I'll send you something for them. In fact, I've been trying to bolster my trade bait a little so that you will have something to choose from next time Smile

Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Offer sent

(02-15-2012, 11:41 PM)krykslr Wrote: Very interested in the Spahn...

Very nice stuff Mel! '64 Topps has grown on me quite a bit in the past year or so.

Oh wow nice! As mentioned in this post, the heritage set will be from the 63 series design and this will be the only set i go for this year. I love the mets stuff esp the duke as a met.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Shoot me a price on the Ryan and Killebrew! I'm new here so I don't have anything up for trade yet. Nice cards though.

RE: Vintage pickups by RADAR,,,,,SCANS...3/14/12
Time for a bump