`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Personal Collection - Current Denver Broncos - Page 2!

My Personal Collection - Current Denver Broncos - Page 2!
So I decided this past summer to put together a personal collection of Edmond Gates. I made it until the release of Absolute and just realized that collecting one player was not fulfilling to me.

I then decided I was just going to put together a list of autographs I wanted to collect. Well, this didn't work out well either, as the lists were insanely long and would have just discouraged me. I decided to take it kind of decade at a time.

First, I compiled a list of the current players I want to get autographs of. I post it from time to time. Then I decided in order for me to obtain autographs of past players, I would need to have the current autographs on the list collected. I felt this was the best way to do it.

I also recently decided to post my personal collection as I went along - team by team and decade by decade as they are completed. I will do this when I can. A few teams are very close to being completed - some are far off.

The first team is the Jacksonville Jaguars, because, well, I only really was looking for two players:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm hoping to keep up with this and make this a thread like others I've seen and been inspired by.

Also, many and most of these cards have come from trades on the Beckett community. Thank you for helping me with this!

RE: My Personal Collection - Current Jacksonville Jaguars
Man, that Gabbert looks better in your scan than it did in person! lol. Nice start, man!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(02-13-2012, 03:51 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Man, that Gabbert looks better in your scan than it did in person! lol. Nice start, man!
I wasn't even going to collect the Freshman Fabric set this year but after I hit one I was in love with the on card autos. Most of them look so clean. It just stinks half the set is redemptions.

(02-13-2012, 03:56 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: I wasn't even going to collect the Freshman Fabric set this year but after I hit one I was in love with the on card autos. Most of them look so clean. It just stinks half the set is redemptions.
Agreed on the redemptions. Pulled that Gabbert and the Ponder--that's good enough for me!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Not sure if You'd want this, It's not Gabbert or Drew but its a nice jags card

David Garrard Sickness Patch 749/850

They probably would have done better with Garrard but oh well.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Sweet Garrard
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

You probably have the same problem I do with collecting for a small market team. I've been a bit discouraged in my Bills collecting this year, knowing that within 5 years, none of these guys will be on the team.

(02-13-2012, 06:13 PM)Sajman01 Wrote: You probably have the same problem I do with collecting for a small market team. I've been a bit discouraged in my Bills collecting this year, knowing that within 5 years, none of these guys will be on the team.
I'm collecting autos from all 32 teams - but even as a Dolphins fan I understand the turnover effect. I don't even half the draft picks from the 2009 draft play for them anymore. I probably could have put a larger amount of current players on the needs list, but I wanted to try to keep the list manageable to start.

Here is my up to date Cincinnati Bengals collection:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

RE: My Personal Collection - Current Cincinnati Bengals - Bottom of Page 1!
Great idea and nice start!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos