`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP GUYS...What would you pay for this auto ?

NEED HELP GUYS...What would you pay for this auto ?
Hey guys i need your help on this one. Im looking to possibly purchase this Sterling Albert Pujols Relic/Auto #/10 but need everyones opinion as to what its worth and what you would pay for it. I won't tell you the price he's asking for now just want to know if i would be making a good purchase. ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME !

[Image: scan0048.jpg]
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: NEED HELP GUYS...What would you pay for this auto ?
$200 maybe $250

market is flooded so i wouldnt really go much more than that. granted it pujols and the card is numbered to 10. but there is just so many auto of him out there that i dont see the point of dropping much more than that. but thats me
if you are willing to pay more than what i said i would just purchase an autograph rc instead much more upside
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

275.00-300.00 at most the least id go is 225.00

if i was the seller
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Keep them coming guys. Its hard to pick up a pujols auto rookie for under 500. I want his bowman chrome rookie card thats the one im really after.

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

200, nothing special about it.
2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

like i said if you are willing to spend the $250 or more buy the rookie even if it is $500 these other autos arent going to matter in the long run dime a dozen just like every other retired HOFer
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I WOULD TAKE THE RC FIRST BUT IF YOU CAN SCORE THIS ONE FOR 200 OR CLOSE TO THAT IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(02-05-2012, 06:20 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: like i said if you are willing to spend the $250 or more buy the rookie even if it is $500 these other autos arent going to matter in the long run dime a dozen just like every other retired HOFer
+1

i think less, maybe $150 cause the product has a few versions, its a sticker, his old team, etc
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Good point derek. Never really thought about a few of those points. Yeah i probably won't pick it up. I have 2 on card pujols autos on the way to me eventually via redemption. Like i said both are ON CARD so i might just wait for those to show up.