Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: NEED HELP GUYS...What would you pay for this auto ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys i need your help on this one. Im looking to possibly purchase this Sterling Albert Pujols Relic/Auto #/10 but need everyones opinion as to what its worth and what you would pay for it. I won't tell you the price he's asking for now just want to know if i would be making a good purchase. ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME !

[Image: scan0048.jpg]
$200 maybe $250

market is flooded so i wouldnt really go much more than that. granted it pujols and the card is numbered to 10. but there is just so many auto of him out there that i dont see the point of dropping much more than that. but thats me
if you are willing to pay more than what i said i would just purchase an autograph rc instead much more upside
275.00-300.00 at most the least id go is 225.00

if i was the seller
Keep them coming guys. Its hard to pick up a pujols auto rookie for under 500. I want his bowman chrome rookie card thats the one im really after.

200, nothing special about it.
like i said if you are willing to spend the $250 or more buy the rookie even if it is $500 these other autos arent going to matter in the long run dime a dozen just like every other retired HOFer
I WOULD TAKE THE RC FIRST BUT IF YOU CAN SCORE THIS ONE FOR 200 OR CLOSE TO THAT IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT
(02-05-2012, 06:20 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]like i said if you are willing to spend the $250 or more buy the rookie even if it is $500 these other autos arent going to matter in the long run dime a dozen just like every other retired HOFer
+1
i think less, maybe $150 cause the product has a few versions, its a sticker, his old team, etc
Good point derek. Never really thought about a few of those points. Yeah i probably won't pick it up. I have 2 on card pujols autos on the way to me eventually via redemption. Like i said both are ON CARD so i might just wait for those to show up.
Pages: 1 2