`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75

RE: I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75
(02-04-2012, 01:50 PM)niener82 Wrote: MRMAGNUM75 needs to realize that paypal will not side with him because even though he has a tracking # it hasn't been delivered.It has to show delivery.I Hope everything works out for you timmyray.
Not only that the UPS insurance will not apply since UPS has never scanned the package into their system.

Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

BANN THIS GUY! He's been giving me the runaround about paying me $15 forever now. Maybe 4 months or so. He's not out of town, he's full of excuses.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(02-04-2012, 02:40 PM)monsterx Wrote: BANN THIS GUY! He's been giving me the runaround about paying me $15 forever now. Maybe 4 months or so. He's not out of town, he's full of excuses.
Wait he just got 865 from me and he did not pay you 15 he owes, amazing...
Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

(02-04-2012, 04:37 PM)timmyray79 Wrote: Wait he just got 865 from me and he did not pay you 15 he owes, amazing...
Yep, POS.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(02-04-2012, 12:42 PM)branesergen Wrote: Doesnt suprise me this is now the 4th time he has been called out. 2nd time in recent weeks. Should be permabanned IMO. Supposedly he gets called out of town alot but so do I and I just dont trade or sell when I'm not home. Its that simple. Sorry for your loss and hope you get your money back.
No sh*t, this guy has been blasted numerous times, i was on the end of one of these trades and he did make good after 40 or so days and he promised extras which i didnt get btw and he had to buy me a replacement from somewhere to replace the card i traded for. I picked it out and got a better card BUT saved him money more than double than what he would have had to pay if i would have been a jackhole about it. He has given some member some frees stuff here and there and some members have stepped for him on his behalf which is a crock of crap. Just because he sends extras, freebies, whatever, that doesnt make him untouchable or a better member.
It isnt that hard, especially if you travel and move around alot, stop by the P.O. and take care of your business!!!!!
Personally, his 4 or 5 strikes he should be OUT!!!

Glad I backed out of a trade with him a few weeks back. Something just didnt seem right about it so I declined the trade. I too get called off for work periodically (Im a fiber repair tech that covers a 5 state area), but I also make it clear in my threads that I can only guarantee that I can ship on Saturdays. Its rare that I cant honor that, but the time may arise that it will happen. Hopefully that wont get me black listed! Hope you get your cards or money back bro, and hopefully he gets banned or suspended until he gets his stuff together!
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

Ok everybody- I currently have a trade going with MrMagnum (my ends already mailed out). I will admit he has been slow. I talked to him via PM and he informed me that his child was ill (Which I can relate, I've been slow on shipping this week with my strep). He told me he'd get my end out this week. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait. Hopefull we all can get whats owed! He seems like a nice enough guy (but I've been wrong before).
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-04-2012, 05:49 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Ok everybody- I currently have a trade going with MrMagnum (my ends already mailed out). I will admit he has been slow. I talked to him via PM and he informed me that his child was ill (Which I can relate, I've been slow on shipping this week with my strep). He told me he'd get my end out this week. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait. Hopefull we all can get whats owed! He seems like a nice enough guy (but I've been wrong before).

Except he didnt tell you he shipped already and give you a tracking number a week ago that is still blank.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-04-2012, 05:54 PM)branesergen Wrote: Except he didnt tell you he shipped already and give you a tracking number a week ago that is still blank.
That's true, I'm not defending that behavior whatsoever. That's lieing and that's total BS, I'm just relaying the info I have and hoping for the best lol If not, I'm out a gorgeous 25 dollar Frank Mir auto that i traded him...Ive got to hope.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-04-2012, 05:56 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: That's true, I'm not defending that behavior whatsoever. That's lieing and that's total BS, I'm just relaying the info I have and hoping for the best lol If not, I'm out a gorgeous 25 dollar Frank Mir auto that i traded him...Ive got to hope.
We will probably see your name pop on about this member in 2 weeks. Excuses are like arse holes everyone has them, if you are having issues at home/work or whatever then dont trade its that simple. I am so sick of excuses because the only person that put them in that spot is themselves. If I didnt have cash to pay for postage or I was heading out of town Monday I would not setup any trades until I got back or paid. I am really tired of people sticking up for lazy members.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.