`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75

I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75
I have never in 3 years on any forum called a person out, but there is a first for everything.

MRMAGNUM75,
Either ship my cards, refund my money, or contact me and tell me what is up, been a week since I have heard from you. Been two weeks since I paid you.

To all of you who and the MODS, I bought (9) 2010 Topps Rookie Premiere Red Ink Autos for my set. There were 3 separate transactions, I paid for the 3rd and final one on 1/23/12. Nathan said he would ship them all in one package on usps then decided to ship UPS since it was high value he said. He printed label next day and left tracking, I am like great, even was going to ship 2nd day air. I was happy as could be.

1Z5Y89550295409622

I kept checking the tracking # and it is not updating( still has not updated in two weeks) so I contact him. He said he would call UPS last friday, he said they told him to call back monday so they can search for it. So on this past Tuesday I call UPS and speak with their investigative dept and they tell me based on what they know the package has never been processed by UPS so there is nothing to look for and based on everything they know the package label was printed and that he insured package for 999, the deal was worth 865. So I decide I better open paypal claim to protect myself and he has not responded to the case or my email, but he has time to browse beckett everyday while ignoring me.

I am a man of my word, and expect receipt of items within a week-10days max. that I pay instantly for.

You have received neutrals for slow shipping and say you got in car wreck on first one and I understand things happen, but it is eerily similar to what is occuring now.

What is your excuse now? Insurance will not apply so that is just another attempt to delay everything. Just terrible way to conduct a deal and I am surprised people have your communication down as good, it is the worst i have ever seen on any forum from someone I sent 865 bucks to

He marked shipped the day after acceptance. Didn't receive until 34 days past. Repeatedly said he shipped. Had to get moderator involved.
Response: Are you kidding me? I explained what happened.
07/19/2011 11:44 AM

packerbkd

Took over 1 moth to get my end of the deal. Made up with it in extra cards
Response: I did lag on this trade. Hopefully the freebies made up for it
08/05/2011 12:34 PM

jdubbs10

Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

RE: I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75
Doesnt suprise me this is now the 4th time he has been called out. 2nd time in recent weeks. Should be permabanned IMO. Supposedly he gets called out of town alot but so do I and I just dont trade or sell when I'm not home. Its that simple. Sorry for your loss and hope you get your money back.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

or if youre called out of town, state that...instead of giving a run around, saying to call ups, etc...when you obviously didnt send in the first place! Hopefully ceocards gives em the heave ho!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

timmyray79

Just so you know not everyone is like this and its disturbing to see this happen with such of an amount of cash. I hope paypal refunds your money and I completely agree that cards should be in hand 1 week after being shipped. There are no excuses for this type of treatment, so people think they are better than everyone else and get away with it. I just choose not to deal with people like that most of the time you can determine their attitude in their comments. There are a few members on here I do not even trade with because of their attitude like they are doing me a favor by trading with them. Wont trade even they expect more from you then they are willing to give. Plain and simple I just cancel or ignore their trades.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

totally agree for the most part and it sucks when it happens.....hope you get what you're supposed to one way or the other
(02-04-2012, 01:01 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: timmyray79

Just so you know not everyone is like this and its disturbing to see this happen with such of an amount of cash. I hope paypal refunds your money and I completely agree that cards should be in hand 1 week after being shipped. There are no excuses for this type of treatment, so people think they are better than everyone else and get away with it. I just choose not to deal with people like that most of the time you can determine their attitude in their comments. There are a few members on here I do not even trade with because of their attitude like they are doing me a favor by trading with them. Wont trade even they expect more from you then they are willing to give. Plain and simple I just cancel or ignore their trades.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Totally agree. Look we all know things happen, and sometimes they are out of out controll. But if he has time to login and and check out the forum, the very least he should be doing is responding back to you and letting you know whats going. I dont mind if shipping takes a little longer then usual, just as long as the trader keeps me in the loop.

(02-04-2012, 12:47 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: or if youre called out of town, state that...instead of giving a run around, saying to call ups, etc...when you obviously didnt send in the first place! Hopefully ceocards gives em the heave ho!

(02-04-2012, 12:42 PM)branesergen Wrote: Doesnt suprise me this is now the 4th time he has been called out. 2nd time in recent weeks. Should be permabanned IMO. Supposedly he gets called out of town alot but so do I and I just dont trade or sell when I'm not home. Its that simple. Sorry for your loss and hope you get your money back.
I do not know his history here, but I have spoken to a friend of mine who has been on the truck at UPS for 20+ years, and to UPS directly. They have both told me what he is saying is false.

Once you create/print a label, UPS picks it up and scans which is called the origin scan, then when it leaves their facility you will have a departure scan. When it arrives at next location it will show up as arrival scan, then again with departure scan. This will happen until it arrives at my UPS facility and will say out for delivery..

None of this has occurred with this package since it has never been picked up to start with...

Here for more clarity from UPS

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/proce...&track.y=0

Order Processed: Ready for UPS: UPS has received the electronic transmission of the shipment details and billing information for this shipment from the sender. Once the shipment is moving within the UPS network, the tracking status will be updated.

Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

bann this guy!!!
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

(02-04-2012, 01:01 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: timmyray79

I understand and it is so hard unless people update bad trader list for people who are new to sites like me to read. I understand he was in a bad accident, and that is terrible. But the neutrals he received was in July 2011 and August 2011 I think, his accident occurred in march 2011 based on what I read. Obviously he was back on here offering cards for trade for someone to finalize a deal. It was not like the wreck occurred in the middle of the deal so why wasn't a negative left? 34 days on a card is slack, and not something you just forget. Also I read that he is paralyzed which is terrible, and not trying to make light of the fact. But he was actively seeking to trade in july and august of 2011 and he told me the reason he received neutral was because he was in a bad accident, now I find out it was in march, not july or august which places him in another lie. He was off the boards from march 13th to april 10th and has been on frequently posting since then...

Sorry if I am rambling, just not happy with this deal at all

But all he would have to do is be honest, do not tell me you shipped the cards when you have not. You make the situation that much worse. Be a man and at least have the decency to tell me the truth. I am sick, or hey I have been lazy, I am sorry my car blew up.

He is regarded from what I seen by some as a "good trader" I have been a member here since 2009, but have not really been involved so to speak, mainly browing an posting a few things here and there for PC. On blowout and SCF I am more involved, have 100% feedback and always ship with 24 hours of payment. And if trading I like to send out at the same time as the other trader with the same method of shipment so we receive cards close to the same time and are on the same page.

Just a honest person, and hold my reputation in high regard. If he is out of town in this situation does not make no difference really. He said he printed label which is true, he said UPS picked up 6 packages from him along with mine which is a lie or else it would have stated origin scan

If anyone else has traded with him in the last two weeks let me know what your tracking # says.

MRMAGNUM75 needs to realize that paypal will not side with him because even though he has a tracking # it hasn't been delivered.It has to show delivery.I Hope everything works out for you timmyray.
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket