`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
NEW DEALER

RE: NEW DEALER
(02-02-2012, 07:59 AM)josiahcecil Wrote: Hey whats up beckett members. Im josiah cecil and am starting to put my sports cards up for sale on here. I have a huge inventory that grows every day. I mainly sell individual cards but will also make a good bundle deal if any one would like. It will take me some time to complete putting all of the cards on here, so everyday check back on my profile to see what was added for the day. I also have some very old 1969 baseball cards including players like sandy koufax and other greats of the time if anyone else is interested. My email is josiah.cecil@us.army.mil. Please friend me and let your friends know. I guarantee I can give you a better deal overall than all of the so called "power dealers". Thanks in advance.
Wow! Tough crowd this board! Really...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. First post, looking to get rid of cards. Maybe ran a few thoughts together while posting...like he may have 1969 cards as well as Sandy Koufax cards and other greats of the time.

If you're interested, check out his stuff. If not, ignore the post. And BTW, I'm not interested in a rebuttal. Just hate to chase away someone who is new. I say let up. IMHO

And I am at work posting this...he who is without sin...lol

Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

(02-02-2012, 12:24 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Wow! Tough crowd this board! Really...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. First post, looking to get rid of cards. Maybe ran a few thoughts together while posting...like he may have 1969 cards as well as Sandy Koufax cards and other greats of the time.

If you're interested, check out his stuff. If not, ignore the post. And BTW, I'm not interested in a rebuttal. Just hate to chase away someone who is new. I say let up. IMHO

If his intentions are good then he will realize that people are breaking his balls and correct his post. All in good fun
btw hes been a member since may of 2011 so im sure he knows how the board works

Hey if he can help me on my 1996 Derek Jeter needs I am all for it but it will be done through paypal so if he dosen't send me it I will get my money back.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(02-02-2012, 11:20 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: Great idea! I'll supply the prize. It's a very old baseball card from 1972 of Mickey Mantle.
Is that the card of Mick at the 19th hole with a scotch in his hand?
I resent the "very old 1969 cards" comment.

(02-02-2012, 09:47 AM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: ya better deals than power dealers...... you have everything marked at the exact bv
I do have evrything marked at beckett value, however if you do buy I will give anyone a deal like I said. Thanks for your interest though.
(02-02-2012, 12:24 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Wow! Tough crowd this board! Really...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. First post, looking to get rid of cards. Maybe ran a few thoughts together while posting...like he may have 1969 cards as well as Sandy Koufax cards and other greats of the time.

You are exactly right I didnt mean Sandy Koufax played in 1969 I meant I have 2 of his cards plus several other cards of the era.

(02-02-2012, 12:42 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: I do have evrything marked at beckett value, however if you do buy I will give anyone a deal like I said. Thanks for your interest though.
You do know that the fee's (5%) charged to sell here , are on the LISTED price, not the actual price you sold the card for, correct?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-02-2012, 02:28 PM)shezdoni Wrote: You do know that the fee's (5%) charged to sell here , are on the LISTED price, not the actual price you sold the card for, correct?
so if the listed price is 50 and you are desperate for cash and sell for 25, you pay the 5% of the 50?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(02-02-2012, 02:30 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: so if the listed price is 50 and you are desperate for cash and sell for 25, you pay the 5% of the 50?
Correct. So its best to adjust the price before you sell.

To the OP... listing at full book value, then willing to make deals will scare people away faster than a reserve auction on eBay. Set your sell prices at what you want and work from there.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(02-02-2012, 07:59 AM)josiahcecil Wrote: Hey whats up beckett members. Im josiah cecil and am starting to put my sports cards up for sale on here. I have a huge inventory that grows every day. I mainly sell individual cards but will also make a good bundle deal if any one would like. It will take me some time to complete putting all of the cards on here, so everyday check back on my profile to see what was added for the day. I also have some very old 1969 baseball cards including players like sandy koufax and other greats of the time if anyone else is interested. My email is josiah.cecil@us.army.mil. Please friend me and let your friends know. I guarantee I can give you a better deal overall than all of the so called "power dealers". Thanks in advance.
Can I buy your 1990 Score Tim Worley for 5 cents?

Welcome to the boards....spend a couple months on here learning how the site works and what people buy and sell. Otherwise you are just spinning your wheels.

Oh yeah..And as a power seller, I will crush any price you offer!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

I couldn't disagree more. As a seller, especially a new seller, it is incumbent upon the idividual to represent himself both accurately and precisely, especially on a message board where the the vehicle of communication is the written word.
Otherwise, ball-busting will ensue.

[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.