Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: NEW DEALER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey whats up beckett members. Im josiah cecil and am starting to put my sports cards up for sale on here. I have a huge inventory that grows every day. I mainly sell individual cards but will also make a good bundle deal if any one would like. It will take me some time to complete putting all of the cards on here, so everyday check back on my profile to see what was added for the day. I also have some very old 1969 baseball cards including players like sandy koufax and other greats of the time if anyone else is interested. My email is josiah.cecil@us.army.mil. Please friend me and let your friends know. I guarantee I can give you a better deal overall than all of the so called "power dealers". Thanks in advance.
Any Gypsy Queen mini's?
(02-02-2012, 07:59 AM)josiahcecil Wrote: [ -> ]Hey whats up beckett members. Im josiah cecil and am starting to put my sports cards up for sale on here. I have a huge inventory that grows every day. I mainly sell individual cards but will also make a good bundle deal if any one would like. It will take me some time to complete putting all of the cards on here, so everyday check back on my profile to see what was added for the day. I also have some very old 1969 baseball cards including players like sandy koufax and other greats of the time if anyone else is interested. My email is josiah.cecil@us.army.mil. Please friend me and let your friends know. I guarantee I can give you a better deal overall than all of the so called "power dealers". Thanks in advance.
Koufax didn't play in 1969. You wouldn't happen to know any Nigerian Princesses would you? Hmmmm....
ya better deals than power dealers...... you have everything marked at the exact bv
(02-02-2012, 08:26 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: [ -> ]Koufax didn't play in 1969. You wouldn't happen to know any Nigerian Princesses would you? Hmmmm....
Haha... Post of the day.
What is this, I dont even ..
Delete thread and try again? (:
This thread is awesome. It should be sticky'd to the top of the boards and the person who makes the funniest comment gets a prize
Great idea! I'll supply the prize. It's a very old baseball card from 1972 of Mickey Mantle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5