`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People not answering trade requests.

People not answering trade requests.
What's up with people not having the courtesy to answer a trade request? You don't have to accept a deal , decline it if you don't like it , but at least take the time to be respectful of your fellow collectors to say "no thanks"
I see people have been on line and just don't care enough to answer. Noticed a lot of people say they'll get back to you and never do too.
Photobucket

RE: People not answering trade requests.
to be honest, me personally, I didn't know I had requests because I always log straight into the forum. I didn't realize I had trade requests because I didn't get any kind of notifications unless I actually go to the trade page.
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...de%20Bait/

I collect Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Johnston, Novacek, Deion Sanders, Cam Newton, Demarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Randall Cunningham, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas. Will consider offers for most star players from the 90's

(01-31-2012, 10:04 PM)DMentdEntertainment Wrote: to be honest, me personally, I didn't know I had requests because I always log straight into the forum. I didn't realize I had trade requests because I didn't get any kind of notifications unless I actually go to the trade page.
same I dont look at my trades daily...I go straight into the forums and forget to look at those and by the time I do I see people have been waiting
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I am guilty as charged. If someone is interested in trading, they can send a courtesy PM saying what they like or what there looking for and what kind of value they expect to give up in return for what they are asking for. Otherwise its just a crap shoot. I don't bother with people who have their cards listed in MINT condition as well. If you want to list stuff in MINT make sure its slabbed MINT!

**All the above goes out the window if they have a card I would stick in my PC. As I am more then happy to waste my time finding stuff I actually want.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-31-2012, 10:21 PM)warcraftin Wrote: I am guilty as charged. If someone is interested in trading, they can send a courtesy PM saying what they like or what there looking for and what kind of value they expect to give up in return for what they are asking for. Otherwise its just a crap shoot. I don't bother with people who have their cards listed in MINT condition as well. If you want to list stuff in MINT make sure its slabbed MINT!

**All the above goes out the window if they have a card I would stick in my PC. As I am more then happy to waste my time finding stuff I actually want.
Think you're right on the Mint listings , I've been trying to go through and change the stuff in my organize but it's slow and time consuming.
Photobucket

(01-31-2012, 10:44 PM)sparty78 Wrote: Think you're right on the Mint listings , I've been trying to go through and change the stuff in my organize but it's slow and time consuming.
use the "fill" icon and you can check off a full page at once if you want to NM 8 or whatever...all my modern stuff is marked NM and i adjust the card as i examine them...funny thing is most stay NM 8 to NM-M 8.5 when i really look..Mint 9 is Tough.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

i find this funny that people don't check their trade area first, instead checking the forums first. Completely the other way around for me, i typically get a lil' excited when I see that red 1/2/3 or whatever when i go there, the forums aren't going anywhere, i can always look back a few pages if i do miss something, but a trade for a card i want could be gone just because i didn't look at my trade in time.

(01-31-2012, 10:21 PM)warcraftin Wrote: I am guilty as charged. If someone is interested in trading, they can send a courtesy PM saying what they like or what there looking for and what kind of value they expect to give up in return for what they are asking for. Otherwise its just a crap shoot. I don't bother with people who have their cards listed in MINT condition as well. If you want to list stuff in MINT make sure its slabbed MINT!

Really? You do realize all cards defaulted to mint prior? YOu can go change all my cards then for me, as I dont have time. And Im not gonna go do it in bulk because Im not gonna change cards not currently marked as mint and then have people be mad if they are traded and are then not mint. Do the 20% math, its not that difficult.
(01-31-2012, 11:09 PM)snapp73 Wrote: i find this funny that people don't check their trade area first, instead checking the forums first. Completely the other way around for me, i typically get a lil' excited when I see that red 1/2/3 or whatever when i go there, the forums aren't going anywhere, i can always look back a few pages if i do miss something, but a trade for a card i want could be gone just because i didn't look at my trade in time.
I get excited as well, but as others do, usually stop at the forums first. Dont always make it to the trade page. And have forgotten about open offers if they drop below the first couple trades. Send a friendly reminder so that the next time I go to my trade page it shows up in my notifications that I have a message, and then Ill get to it...really a non issue in my book.

Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I'm also guilty. i almost NEVER look at the trade tab. maybe 2 times in a good week but i usually just look when someone tells me they sent an offer
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

If somebody doesnt anwser within a few days i'll send them a message so if they get on the forums they will see it but it dont bother me if they dont anwser within the first day lol