`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox 360 Gamers on here?

RE: Xbox 360 Gamers on here?
(01-18-2012, 11:20 PM)Merovius Wrote: The older 360s are a colossal pos, Ive had to have mine fixed twice 'cus it keeps overheating ><

Done getting it fixed and just picked up an Asus 580GTX Matrix for the pc...
haha. Yea the new slims are pretty good. I am a gaming system builder. I had a very nice gaming build but sold it. Xfx and gigabyte were my friends. lol
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(01-18-2012, 11:20 PM)Merovius Wrote: The older 360s are a colossal pos, Ive had to have mine fixed twice 'cus it keeps overheating ><

Done getting it fixed and just picked up an Asus 580GTX Matrix for the pc...
I had to have mine fixed twice also. from what I hear all the new ones don't have this problem. I have one and was really addicted to MW2. bought Black Ops when it came out but never had time to play it and sold it. Bet I haven't turned it on in 6 months. hopefully sometime soon my little girl will be old enough to play some and I might get the Kinect. Then maybe sneek in some more COD.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Any gamecubers out there? No?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(01-19-2012, 01:09 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Any gamecubers out there? No?
haha. Is gamecube available for online play? my wife plays that once in awhile. Rampage is her game.lol.

TAZMEXICANDEVIL

If you do not play Hardcore Team Deathmatch..Don't bother adding me, I don't play anything else. Just a heads up that's all.

Will do. Mine is Cryogeniclist8. Im in a MLB2k11 playing frenzy right now! Mainly the stros in franchise mode rebuilding. Not because I am a stros fan but because i always take the worst team and attempt to build them from the ground up

(01-19-2012, 09:44 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Will do. Mine is Cryogeniclist8. Im in a MLB2k11 playing frenzy right now! Mainly the stros in franchise mode rebuilding. Not because I am a stros fan but because i always take the worst team and attempt to build them from the ground up
What up JT!!! Hey that middle picture of Braun in your sig...is that him looking up at that huge suspension he has coming to him? HAHAHAHAHA!!

(01-19-2012, 09:44 AM)alexs64 Wrote: TAZMEXICANDEVIL

If you do not play Hardcore Team Deathmatch..Don't bother adding me, I don't play anything else. Just a heads up that's all.
okay I won't add you then. I play everything. Sorry but sounds alittle rude. I respect you though
(01-19-2012, 09:44 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Will do. Mine is Cryogeniclist8. Im in a MLB2k11 playing frenzy right now! Mainly the stros in franchise mode rebuilding. Not because I am a stros fan but because i always take the worst team and attempt to build them from the ground up
Hey man. I sent you a request.

"CaptDolo" of course is my Xbx LIve handle. Just been playing Batman: AC for now, thrying to get all achievements and 100% compeltion.... very very time consuming to complete
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

(01-19-2012, 12:50 PM)captdolo Wrote: "CaptDolo" of course is my Xbx LIve handle. Just been playing Batman: AC for now, thrying to get all achievements and 100% compeltion.... very very time consuming to complete
Mine name is petesahuttt and I've been playing Batman AC as well, what an awesome game!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]