Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Xbox 360 Gamers on here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Just picked up a 360 again and wondering if anyone else games. Currently playing Bf3,Mw3,and soon to be baseball mlb 2k11 AND 2k12 when released. If you anyone would like to join me my xbox live gamertag is Talkntribe

Dan
love playing some MW3! add me! MrSwankTank21
Will do.
When I have some money I'm gonna buy one and I will definatly play with you tribe..lol..
I play MW3 & MLB.. x FR3NCH x
(01-18-2012, 10:32 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: [ -> ]When I have some money I'm gonna buy one and I will definatly play with you tribe..lol..
would definitely love to play with you too buddy when you get it!
One of the christmas presents for the kids this year was a XBox 360 Kinnect. I wouldn't call myself a gamer, but I do have 2k11 and a cool racing game...most of the games are child-friendly and I don't touch them! I think my name is: HoldenFamily4.
Me and my poor PS3 lol.....
(01-18-2012, 10:36 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: [ -> ]I play MW3 & MLB.. x FR3NCH x
I did a copy and paste but says user name not valid. Try adding me. Talkntribe
(01-18-2012, 10:56 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]Me and my poor PS3 lol.....
haha. I have to keep my xbox man. I have a few tribe players i'll be playing with on it. Pumped! Just got messaged back from Vinnie P. of the tribe.
The older 360s are a colossal pos, Ive had to have mine fixed twice 'cus it keeps overheating ><

Done getting it fixed and just picked up an Asus 580GTX Matrix for the pc...
Pages: 1 2 3 4