`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnetics or screwdowns???

RE: Magnetics or screwdowns???
(01-15-2012, 11:46 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I have an option to get a first box to try out for my PC, what size will the majority of the thicker game used cards fit in would you guys say??? Supreme, five star, etc etc??? I am about to order all I need any day now, but wouldn't mind getting a slight head start... Thanks!!!
go with 80 and 120 pts

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-16-2012, 12:11 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: go with 80 and 120 pts
The ultra pro are 75, 100 and 130 in that range... I am thinking of grabbing a box of the 130's first...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

wha you gonna pay for em?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I just picked up 2 boxes of 180 pt magnetics from my LCS, they work well for exquisite cards. Price was $40 for a box of 20.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

yeah that colbert exquisite you owe me ha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-16-2012, 12:40 AM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah that colbert exquisite you owe me ha
Self entitlement I see.....lol
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-16-2012, 01:22 AM)warcraftin Wrote: Self entitlement I see.....lol
go with the pro molds boxes of 2 of the 80's and 120's for $1.25 ea( by the box of 20 ) ....just my 2 cents Smile

I used to prefer magnetic but a couple of months ago, I had a stack of mixed cards in a pile next to my computer, some in screwdowns, others in magnetic holders. One of our cats must have jumped up there and knocked most of the stack onto the floor (carpeted luckily) but 2 of the mag holders opened from the impact and one of the cards actually got a slight ding in the middle of the card, grrrr! So now I only buy screwdowns as they are much less likely to open. Yeah, I know - stupid leaving them vulnerable like that but I could see something similar happening again. Just me 2 cents.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(01-16-2012, 07:43 AM)bselje Wrote: I used to prefer magnetic but a couple of months ago, I had a stack of mixed cards in a pile next to my computer, some in screwdowns, others in magnetic holders. One of our cats must have jumped up there and knocked most of the stack onto the floor (carpeted luckily) but 2 of the mag holders opened from the impact and one of the cards actually got a slight ding in the middle of the card, grrrr! So now I only buy screwdowns as they are much less likely to open. Yeah, I know - stupid leaving them vulnerable like that but I could see something similar happening again. Just me 2 cents.
wrap the mags in ultra pro graded self sealing bags.... keeps the mag holder clean and scratch free and if you drop em they stay closed.... check my bucket for examples Smile

getting a few words of advice here for sure...Smile thanks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin