`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli cards are getting hot again.

Eli cards are getting hot again.
Just like in 2007, my Eli cards are moving in the right direction. All of a sudden my 2004 Bowman Chrome #225 has a BV of $250. I pulled this card in 2007 and it never reached $200 that year. About a month ago the BV was $100. If anyone has any Eli's hidden away, take a look.....

Here is a cool little article from Becketts "Monday Morning Collector".

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/01/mond...d-weekend/

[Image: NewScansNov2011044.jpg]
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: Eli cards are getting hot again.
Until Green Bay beats them, GB averages over 40pts a game at home, good luck my friend, its going to be tough for your boys to go there and win

(01-10-2012, 09:07 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: Until Green Bay beats them, GB averages over 40pts a game at home, good luck my friend, its going to be tough for your boys to go there and win
Tough yes, impossible, no. It feels a lot like 2007 to us Giant fans.

(01-10-2012, 09:09 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Tough yes, impossible, no. It feels a lot like 2007 to us Giant fans.
Its good to have dreams Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

They really killed us last game, lol.

You may feel that way, I live in Jersey so all I see and hear is Giants, and I just think it is really going to be tough to go to GB and beat them at home. I do agree not impossible, but how bout near impossible.

(01-10-2012, 09:16 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: You may feel that way, I live in Jersey so all I see and hear is Giants, and I just think it is really going to be tough to go to GB and beat them at home. I do agree not impossible, but how bout near impossible.
I hope the Green Bay players think like that....

So if the Giants win, how much more does my card go up?
What's the "moon" on that card? And keep in mind, they are actually selling over $200 right now, it's not just some crazy BV.

I'm not saying the card is over or under valued, by any means. And the "Moon" on the card could 2,3, 5X what it is selling at the moment, that is determined by the fools that aren't looking for them when they should be. By no means am I bashing the Giants, being a Brown's fan, I don't bash teams (except a couple in our division). Anyways good luck to your Big Blue this weekend, I just don't see it being an easy task.

I hope for this cards sake they win!!!
[Image: Eli.jpg]
[Image: zPhMb.png]

http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/Joe_Sarmiento/
Go BRONCOS!!! Searching for my first TEBOW auto!

[Image: scan0005.jpg]

My 1/1 Eli!
Looking for current Dolphin player Cards