`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of Contenders...

1 box of Contenders...
my wife picked up a box of 10-11 Contenders for me while doing some Black Friday shopping. it was a nice surprise. i think i did pretty well (i hit the right names), but this was the first box i've opened of it. everything but the rookies and base will be for trade.

Classic Ticket (NFT)
108 Mario Lemiux
Rookie Autos (NFT)
118 Alexander Burmistrov
159 Tommy Wingels
165 Marcus Johansson (redemption being redeemed)

Against the Glass
6 Shea Weber

Award Contenders
15 Alex Ovechkin

Award Contenders Purple #/100
11 Sidney Crosby

Draft Tandems
15 Ales Hemsky/Derek Roy (dinged corner)

The Great Outdoors
13 Shawn Thornton

Leather Larceny
1 Cam Ward
12 Martin Brodeur

Legendary Contenders
4 Mike Bossy

Lottery Winners
2 Jonathan Toews

Perennial Contenders
13 Tomas Holmstrom

Playoff Ticket #/100
150 Nino Niederreiter

ROY Contenders
6 Taylor Hall

The Great Outdoors Auto #/50
8 Jonathan Toews (Redemption being redeemed)
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

RE: 1 box of Contenders...
Interested in the Nino!
I have a bobrovski /25 from this years certified that may interest you!

Currently Looking for Nino Niederreiter, Gabriel Landeskog and Kris Letang!

http://photobucket.com/gdhockey

(11-27-2011, 12:27 AM)GervDaddy Wrote: Interested in the Nino!
I have a bobrovski /25 from this years certified that may interest you!
definitely interested, open offer sent!
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

very nice box!

you did well on it, I am not sure on the price point of this product but a few of the cards are pretty nice
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

nice toews
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Yeah I'm really curious to see what that Toews looks like. Seems like a very solid box there.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

hey bro I knoww you cancelled our deal cause you got card. AS i said it's been hard to trade with chemo every few weeks, only 2 sessions left. Any way I'm doing well and would like to rekindle deal if we could I still have all young guns from deal plus lindbacks plus here are some of my Flyers that might not be in organize: AUTOS-1.b.eager(spx/rc/jsy/auto),2.m.knuble(fleer fresh ink),3.a.nittimaki(bap 07),4,5,6hextall,schultz,parent(parkhurst autos) Masterpieces(will only trade for other mp(clarke(red jsy numbered to 10),clarke auto,schultz(green auto # to 35),ron sutter(auto),Macliesh(auto)Hextall(oversize auro) Jersey/patch-rechhi(ud jsy06),2.Nodl(spx/jsy/rc),3.Roenick(big playmakers,huge swatch bv over 50.00),4,5Nittimaki,Esche(mvp 1on1's),6.Checkmanek(itg jsy),7.,8.Esche,Kapanen(Stuches jsy's),9.eager(inks auto)10.Leclair(ice jsy card),11.gagne(topps jsy),macliesh(itg),13,14,15Handzuss,Sharp,priemeau(ud jsy),16Lupul(hot mat),17primeau(itg)18..barber(ud milestones,19.jcarter(champs),20.b.clarke(topps authenntic game worn),21.clarke(DECADES JERSEY

ROOKIES-1.boborsky(vict),2.peeters(rc),3.p.lindberg(rc),3.hextall(rc),4.froese(rc)5.propp(rc),6.Kerr(rc)7.backlund(vict),8.forsberg(rc)9.james VANriemsdyk(vic BLACK ROOKIE),10-13.C.Giroux(mvp rc,vict rc,cc reserve rc,ultra gold rc)14-16.m.richards(parkhurst rc,mvp rc,itg hot pros),17carter(park rc),18.rj umberger(park rc)19-21sisba(yguns,ultra gold rc,mvprc)22,23Nodl(vicrc,cc reserve rc),24pyorla(yg),25holmstrom(opc1112)
I also have valuable flyers inserts,mini jsys and large jsy and full size cards goalie masks
(12-15-2011, 08:24 AM)shantellecarter Wrote: hey bro I knoww you cancelled our deal cause you got card. AS i said it's been hard to trade with chemo every few weeks, only 2 sessions left. Any way I'm doing well and would like to rekindle deal if we could I still have all young guns from deal plus lindbacks plus here are some of my Flyers that might not be in organize: AUTOS-1.b.eager(spx/rc/jsy/auto),2.m.knuble(fleer fresh ink),3.a.nittimaki(bap 07),4,5,6hextall,schultz,parent(parkhurst autos) Masterpieces(will only trade for other mp(clarke(red jsy numbered to 10),clarke auto,schultz(green auto # to 35),ron sutter(auto),Macliesh(auto)Hextall(oversize auro) Jersey/patch-rechhi(ud jsy06),2.Nodl(spx/jsy/rc),3.Roenick(big playmakers,huge swatch bv over 50.00),4,5Nittimaki,Esche(mvp 1on1's),6.Checkmanek(itg jsy),7.,8.Esche,Kapanen(Stuches jsy's),9.eager(inks auto)10.Leclair(ice jsy card),11.gagne(topps jsy),macliesh(itg),13,14,15Handzuss,Sharp,priemeau(ud jsy),16Lupul(hot mat),17primeau(itg)18..barber(ud milestones,19.jcarter(champs),20.b.clarke(topps authenntic game worn),21.clarke(DECADES JERSEY

ROOKIES-1.boborsky(vict),2.peeters(rc),3.p.lindberg(rc),3.hextall(rc),4.froese(rc)5.propp(rc),6.Kerr(rc)7.backlund(vict),8.forsberg(rc)9.james VANriemsdyk(vic BLACK ROOKIE),10-13.C.Giroux(mvp rc,vict rc,cc reserve rc,ultra gold rc)14-16.m.richards(parkhurst rc,mvp rc,itg hot pros),17carter(park rc),18.rj umberger(park rc)19-21sisba(yguns,ultra gold rc,mvprc)22,23Nodl(vicrc,cc reserve rc),24pyorla(yg),25holmstrom(opc1112)
I also have valuable flyers inserts,mini jsys and large jsy and full size cards goalie masks

on the clarke decades jersey it is graded at 8.5 by beckett and is in case and was worth 60.00 pre grade

Very nice box indeed! Congrats!

Randi

you did very well, you got 2 of the same cards I got from my box the sid#/100 and marcus johansonn auto.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes