`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redemptions out dated.

redemptions out dated.
soo i decided to check my paniniamerica account and didnt actually realize its been since march 8th since ive sent in.. (2) max komar,(1) jonathan dwyer,(1)dezmon briscoe,(3)kareem jackson,(1)trent williams playoff contenders autos and its def. been around 8 months!... how do i address this? dont i get replacements if wanted..? can someone please give me advice on what youd do.. thanks!
AND on top of that i sent back a damaged jordan shipley contenders auto from a hobby box that same time with the redemptions and never heard a peep.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: redemptions out dated.
I would call them asap
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

i always call, emailing never works, and they've always sent out my cards the next day after i call.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

call... speak to a live person... waiting for an email response is a JOKE...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

wow what an easy task.. im on phone right now as we speak.. super nice and friendly.. thanks guys!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(12-14-2011, 01:01 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: wow what an easy task.. im on phone right now as we speak.. super nice and friendly.. thanks guys!
Theresa is great over there and always gets things moving.

(12-14-2011, 07:47 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: soo i decided to check my paniniamerica account and didnt actually realize its been since march 8th since ive sent in.. (2) max komar,(1) jonathan dwyer,(1)dezmon briscoe,(3)kareem jackson,(1)trent williams playoff contenders autos and its def. been around 8 months!... how do i address this? dont i get replacements if wanted..? can someone please give me advice on what youd do.. thanks!
AND on top of that i sent back a damaged jordan shipley contenders auto from a hobby box that same time with the redemptions and never heard a peep.

If you get the Kareems lmk. I have also been waiting for two of them!!! My biggest problem is being able to be home when they are open. Never ever get a response from them when I email them. My Kareems are from February.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!