`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Fantasy FB

RE: OT: Fantasy FB
This season I've lost JMall, Kenny Britt, Freddy Jack, Jahvid Best, Sidney Rice, and Moreno to the IR. Not to mention having Miles Austin and Andre Johnson sitting on my benches half the year.

You win some and you lose some. I've done astonishingly well considering the injuries I've taken...

I will make the playoffs in all 5 of my leagues with that system (although it will be tight in one of those!!). The only one I have money in doesn't do playoffs, it's points scored and weeks won/2nd/34d. I'm last in weeks placed, but only 60 points from 3rd overall. Sad
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wendy, as long as I can defeat you this week, I should make the playoffs I think! Who would have thought a backfield of Toby Gerhart and Donald Brown would actually give me a 3 game winning streak!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I'm 3rd in my league and just starting the playoffs this week. I've lost Schaub but Palmer was a decent pickup and has helped me win the last 2 games. Vincent Jackson has helped when I didnt need him and hurt when I did :| My best drafted player has been Jimmy Graham. $250 buyin I tied for 1st in my division ($400 payout) but lost it because I lost more in my division. I knocked off 2 undefeated teams and bumped 3 division leaders - in the other division. When it came time for me to play the losing teams in my division my team always lost Sad I went 8-5 in the league and 4-5 in my division. The top 4 teams are all 8-5 lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-06-2011, 10:40 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: You've got the inside track to my ignore list.
LOL!

If Ive got it figured out right all I have to do is out score you and Im the #4 win or lose, but regardless lump gonna whoop me again anyway so it dont really mater. :-(
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(12-07-2011, 12:55 AM)the great 48 Wrote: LOL!

If Ive got it figured out right all I have to do is out score you and Im the #4 win or lose, but regardless lump gonna whoop me again anyway so it dont really mater. :-(
Yeah I need you lose bad haha.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Well, you could have been like me and have some great players and still not win a game! I told Sconnie and Sergio that I suck big time at FF, and by golly, I proved it!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

pick up Roy Helu, especially if you are in a PPR league
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(12-07-2011, 02:17 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Well, you could have been like me and have some great players and still not win a game! I told Sconnie and Sergio that I suck big time at FF, and by golly, I proved it!
Actually, you should take yourself back to the site little missy. You knocked both MaryAnn and I out the last two weeks... Suddenly your boys Rodgers, Helu, and Gronk are putting up some massively huge numbers!! And you got 33 points out of your defensive guys the week you played me! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-06-2011, 10:36 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Maybe I'm still bitter from losing my undefeated status to pbean this week. Damn you running backs on the IR!! LOL
bwahahahahahaha ..... you still sore bout that lol Smile

I'm sure we'll meet again, but right now I'm overjoyed to be at 12-1 Smile

I laid a whoopin' on Sensei two weeks ago ..... beat him by .96 points Smile thanks to a tackle by my kicker Smile

I drafted a killer team in both leagues I am in. I have 2 losses and the #1 seed in my NFL.com league. And I literally have so much depth that half of the can not cut list is on my squad. I will dominate in the playoffs. I would put money on it.

My yahoo league on the other hand is a different story. 12 team league. I have the #3 spot right now, but play #4 this week, with #5 and #6 1 win behind me. As of late though I have had serious depth issues. The only viable WR I had was Megatron, after him my next best receiver was Jerome Simpson....But I was stacked at RB. I had F. Jackson, M. Turner, L. Blount, and Jon Stewart. I was trying to trade Jackson or Blount away for some depth at WR. Turned down an offer for Vicotr Cruz in exchange for Jackson. Instead i settled on a trade for Turner for Jordy Nelson.....Wish I would have taken the first option. Now with Jackson out I am left with my best RB being Legarrette Blount.

Blount Force Trauma

We should still make the playoffs. It looks like if I win I have the # 3 spot. If I loose I drop to #4. Based on points scored I would have to completely choke this week to loose that spot to the #5 or #6 guy assuming they get a win.

The guy who is in #1 in that league has barely cracked 1,000 points on the year. He has had the luckiest wins all season long. I still can't figure out for the life of me how he has remained successful week in and week out. I mean literally every major star that has been injured this year has been on his team.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/