Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Fantasy FB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Soooooo.....having lost by one lousy point. I have come to the conclusion that I would rather have the crap beat out of me lol. How about everyone else?
I lost early in the year when Jamaal Charles was knocked out for the year.

Also, Philip Rivers and Marcedes Lewis were busted picks this year Sad
I was happy I picked up Fred Jackson in the late rounds utill...he broke his leg...Picked up Cam off the waivers and he has been starting while my first rounder Vick has been injured.
Was killing the league and then Jahvid Best went down, had no other running backs to fill the spot that could produce.Then every running back and wide receiver I had went down with hamstring injuries.Ive got a fantasy curse on players kinda like the madden curse lol.
(12-06-2011, 09:24 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Was killing the league and then Jahvid Best went down, had no other running backs to fill the spot that could produce.Then every running back and wide receiver I had went down with hamstring injuries.Ive got a fantasy curse on players kinda like the madden curse lol.
Stay away from Gore and the rest of my Niners lol.

(12-06-2011, 09:20 PM)ieagles Wrote: [ -> ]I lost early in the year when Jamaal Charles was knocked out for the year.

Also, Philip Rivers and Marcedes Lewis were busted picks this year Sad
I had Jamaal, too.

It makes you crazy huh? I have both won and lost by fractions of a point.
What I hate is when you have a good matchup with a player and they only get you like 3 points then you sit them when theyre up against a top 5 Rush D and they rip off 100yds and 2 TDs lol.
I've got an outside chance of the playoffs in the Widowmaker league, but it doesn't look good. The other one, I've got a chance at the #2 seed in the playoffs, depends on how I do this week.
Younglover- Don't be too bummed, you beat me by .5 point a little while ago
I'm in two leagues, one on Yahoo and one on NFL.com. I lost 3 out of my 4 starting QBs. Luckily, I picked up Cam in my NFL league and have had Romo. Lost Schaub (Yahoo), Cutler (Yahoo), and Manning (NFL). At RB, I lost Best (Yahoo) and Jackson (NFL) too.

Funny thing is, I also lost by one point in my Yahoo league, which put me out of the playoffs there. I am in 2nd in my NFL league, tied with the best record, but there are enough people close enough, that if I lose and they win, I could drop out of the playoffs there as well.
In my big money league I made the playoffs as a wild card, but my main hope for money is being the highest scoring team in the league. If I can do that it will net me around $400.

Main players on my team are Rodgers, Jennings and Gronkowski.

It was funny, i had the 4th pick in the draft and when I drafted Rodgers everybody was calling it a homer pick and now Rodgers is single handedly carrying my team.
(12-06-2011, 09:52 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]I've got an outside chance of the playoffs in the Widowmaker league, but it doesn't look good. The other one, I've got a chance at the #2 seed in the playoffs, depends on how I do this week.
Younglover- Don't be too bummed, you beat me by .5 point a little while ago
I have an outside shot at the playoffs in widowmakers league as well the other two I suck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4