`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Topps Series 1 HTA Case... Red Sox and Pujols

2008 Topps Series 1 HTA Case... Red Sox and Pujols
ive been so damn busy lately... opened all my black friday boxes on thursday and just finally getting around to post the results...

my first break is my 2008 topps series 1 case break... not as good as my first about two years ago... but this case certainly did not disappoint

relic wise kinda had a red sox theme to say the least lol
[Image: dxzgmjnstm.jpg]
and the autographs
[Image: sdjsdn.jpg]

cant believe i pulled the pujols... a group A autograph from the HTA case is about 1 in every 31 cases or so

still havent had time to sort through and find the guiliani red sox cards and check all the golds but i will eventually

RE: 2008 Topps Series 1 HTA Case... Red Sox and Pujols
is the pujols for trade?
nice hits!!

check me 4 those red sox jersey cards and the ortiz cards if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Wow!! As a Yankees fan I would say other than the pujols that sucked!! Just Kidding (expect for being a Yankees fan)
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(12-04-2011, 10:30 AM)kmsrocknj Wrote: ive been so damn busy lately... opened all my black friday boxes on thursday and just finally getting around to post the results...

my first break is my 2008 topps series 1 case break... not as good as my first about two years ago... but this case certainly did not disappoint

relic wise kinda had a red sox theme to say the least lol
[Image: dxzgmjnstm.jpg]
and the autographs
[Image: sdjsdn.jpg]

cant believe i pulled the pujols... a group A autograph from the HTA case is about 1 in every 31 cases or so

still havent had time to sort through and find the guiliani red sox cards and check all the golds but i will eventually
is the pujols traded?

congrats. love the Pujols.