`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Jordan Floors, and a graded Pistol Pete FT(w/Scans)

2 Jordan Floors, and a graded Pistol Pete FT(w/Scans)
[Image: SAM_0251.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0249.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0248.jpg]

The Pistol Pete has a crack in the case but the card is unharmed looking for about 40-45 Trade value for it.

The floor cards are the Jumbo Versions if you can't tell from the picture looking for 30 each for them thanks

RE: 2 Jordan Floors, and a graded Pistol Pete FT(w/Scans)
I am interested in both Jordans but not sure if I have any Pistons cards for you. Let me know either way!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(12-01-2011, 01:46 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I am interested in both Jordans but not sure if I have any Pistons cards for you. Let me know either way!
didn't see anything thanks though.

I also have a jerry stackhouse Finest RC PSA 9, I don't really know what I'm looking for it so if your interested let me know

im interested in the jordan floors. dont have much basketball but id buy them at the right price. send me a message.
JD

check me on one of the jordan floors,

aww wish you would've had those jordan floors earlier I would've sent you at least doube the bv in the starquests you wanted for just one of them! LMK if you need any others from me though and maybe we can work something out.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

please check me for the Jordans - sent you an open offer
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(12-02-2011, 01:12 AM)buckunteer Wrote: aww wish you would've had those jordan floors earlier I would've sent you at least doube the bv in the starquests you wanted for just one of them! LMK if you need any others from me though and maybe we can work something out.
sent you an offer