`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Surprisingly the Cowboys are on top of NFC EAST!!

OT: Surprisingly the Cowboys are on top of NFC EAST!!
Tiebreaker goes to Dallas. And with NYG playing Saints and Packers, and us Dolphins and Giants, looks like we might be staying there!!!
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: OT: Surprisingly the Cowboys are on top of NFC EAST!!
There's a reason they call that division the NFC Least. Wink
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

ya its perdy cool. When you look at the games they lost, only one of them they really did poorly and that was the eagles. The boys could easily be 9-1 right now if they would of closed out those other 3 loses. Our standings are completely misleading, but thats ok with meWink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Watch out for dem Phins!!! They are HOT right now!!!!!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(11-22-2011, 02:16 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Watch out for dem Phins!!! They are HOT right now!!!!!!!
I am hoping both teams can bring their game we know they are both capable of. I have been watching dallas cowboys thanksgiving games for 30 years now, its a big part of family holidays to get together stuff our face with turkey and gravy while going crazy over the game lol.

Just a fun lil bet on the side: Which rookie RB do you think will get more yards, Demarco Murray or Daniel Thomas?

My pick: Demarco Murray

A month ago I would have said the Cowboys would have destroyed the Phins but the Phins havent allowed a TD in 3 straight games. Reggie Bush is coming into a zone FINALLY and the defense has played incredible. The Cowboys struggled against the Redskins yesterday. Right now the Phins are playing a lot better than the Redskins. I think it comes down to the Cowboys defense. If they play lights out they will win a squeaker maybe 17-13 if their defense struggles the phins will put up some points. Even though the Cowboys have more "talent" offensively than the Phins, I feel as if the Phins will out score them maybe 31-27 type of game. Its just my gut but if the Cowboys want to win they better hold the Phins to less than 21 points otherwise they will lose.

Im going to say Reggie Bush will have the most yards. 81 yards to be exact lol. Daniel Thomas will add 47 of his own. Murray will be held in check and will have 53 yards as well as 3 catches for 29 yards. Romo will have big numbers 279 1 TD 1 INTs but will struggle in the red zone and Matt Moore will find a way to squeak out a win with so so numbers 168 yards 1 TD 1 INT.

Final Score - Phins 30 - Cowboys 22
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(11-22-2011, 01:20 PM)all day baby Wrote: There's a reason they call that division the NFC Least. Wink
Oh, I am quite sure it stands for NFC Beast!!

GO COWBOYS!!
(11-22-2011, 02:52 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: The Cowboys struggled against the Redskins yesterday.
Yes, but you're forgetting one thing. The Cowboys & Redskins usually always play each other tough.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I need to go get me some batter because i am sensing a fishy fry, boys win it 34-17Wink

Well, My family and I will be at the Cowboys Game on Thanksgiving Day! I can't wait to see the new stadium! I think it was good for the Cowboys to struggle against the Deadskins on Sunday in stead of whipping them, It keeps the Cowboys from taking the Phins lightly this Thursday!!! I think the Cowboys take this one 28-17.
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

You cant compare the Phins to the Skins. Any division game is going to be tough because you play each other so often.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile