`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ATTN: Traders w/ me

ATTN: Traders w/ me
I will be cleaning up my org over the next few days. If anyone has a trade pending with me please try and work something out soon. It seems as though the org doesnt always take out cards that have been traded and I am constantly telling people that the card is gone. So I will be deleating and adding everything appropriate. If there is a trade pending on my end please LET ME KNOW.

RE: ATTN: Traders w/ me
i have to do the same thing soon. i delete cards then they reappear i think it will be a ongoing thing
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

it never ends! think starting over would help?
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

i don't think it will. you just have to weed out what you know you don't have
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

It's frustrating telling people " oh I can't do that, it has been traded" I always feel like the other end is like yea right. I just feel bad plus i added the diamond anniversary cards that I need and marked them as want and they dont show up either. Very frustrating!!!

I'm having the same thing.I know some people got upset,But what do you do? I hit myself in the head with a hammer till it hurts! lol
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

Yea I'm jus t trying to avoid that!! Lol

I just did that lastnight. Such a pain. After doing a few, I got bored.lol. Just finished this evening. Definitely not fun at all. It did give me a chance to really look at the cards. Especially my pc stuff. I just collect and place in their storage. I never took a second to actually look at the cards until tonight
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(10-11-2011, 08:15 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I just did that lastnight. Such a pain. After doing a few, I got bored.lol. Just finished this evening. Definitely not fun at all. It did give me a chance to really look at the cards. Especially my pc stuff. I just collect and place in their storage. I never took a second to actually look at the cards until tonight
Hey you ready to trade for the heyward?

(10-11-2011, 07:13 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I will be cleaning up my org over the next few days. If anyone has a trade pending with me please try and work something out soon. It seems as though the org doesnt always take out cards that have been traded and I am constantly telling people that the card is gone. So I will be deleating and adding everything appropriate. If there is a trade pending on my end please LET ME KNOW.
Just waiting for your response buddy.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts