`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunna have some fun tonight lol

RE: Gunna have some fun tonight lol
So do you guys think i should return it? cause last night i went and email pinini and they said to send it in? Should i do both? Also the ITG was not bad.

Thanks
Brandon
534 Modano cards and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i took it back to walmart and when i got there 2 of the 4 they had left did not have the Panini wraping on it. Just plain wrap. Does this mean they have been tampered with?

Brandon

Yes. Always, always, always check that the company logos are on the wrapping. I got burned for $120 in Certified retail last year because of tampering, and the head of Target's loss prevention department basically told me that I bought them, opened them and took the good stuff out, to bring it back and make my claim. I explained that I bought cards there all the time, and this was the first time it happened, but she was so skeptical of my claim that she pretty much ignored me. Looks like the customer is not only not always right, but he's apparently guilty of fraud when he tries to report it, haha. Always check, there's a 90% chance that they will tell you that it's just too bad.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

well i went to walmart and they gave me another box. This one had 2 inserts and a jersey card. So yeah lol

that is great to hear

(10-09-2011, 04:42 PM)doddy3737 Wrote: well i went to walmart and they gave me another box. This one had 2 inserts and a jersey card. So yeah lol
I bet you see yourself in the red after that..... hence why i am mix on retail wax now a days, i loved it when I was a kid thou, Kmart card selection was better then the LCS around me for wax.

(10-09-2011, 04:31 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Yes. Always, always, always check that the company logos are on the wrapping. I got burned for $120 in Certified retail last year because of tampering, and the head of Target's loss prevention department basically told me that I bought them, opened them and took the good stuff out, to bring it back and make my claim. I explained that I bought cards there all the time, and this was the first time it happened, but she was so skeptical of my claim that she pretty much ignored me. Looks like the customer is not only not always right, but he's apparently guilty of fraud when he tries to report it, haha. Always check, there's a 90% chance that they will tell you that it's just too bad.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

"I don't know what you have planned but I don't want to be a part of it!" (marge simpson)

Looks like that will take a while good luck.
I collect Hockey and Basketball.
Mostly looking for YGs and Leafs.

What did you pull from everything?